Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RWC Quarter-Final - England V France

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So not long till the game which kicks off at 08:30 hrs and live on ITV1.

Are we up for this as Les Bleus have been dismal so far with in-fighting in their camp however they can produce that touch of brilliance and flair so should we be wary ?

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Xmas morn dawns!! Kept waking up in night!

4 immense games. Already drained by first 50 mins of Irish/Welsh game and thats merely the hors d'oeuvres!

Of course England game most impoortant, butr reckon Con/Saffer game will be amazing tomorrow morning.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
The Welsh are playing well. Going to watch the England France game with a group of French guys. Might have to make an express exit if we turn them over.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
The Welsh are playing well. Going to watch the England France game with a group of French guys. Might have to make an express exit if we turn them over.

You bloody well wont!! You will stand there and glory in the victory over the garlic munching, soap avoiding surrender monkeys!!

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Got to go some to beat Ire v Wal quarter final, great game of rugby.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well done Wales, great result

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
As a J.C.L. rugby fan who may not watch another game for four years, I hope we don't try and exclusively score points from Wilkinson's kicking especially with Flood on the pitch.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I just love the French singing their national anthem - such intense passion

Here we go, winner takes all from now on and this will be a fraught forward game in my view

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here