Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Russia invades Ukraine (24/02/2022)

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
A recent update from Denys suggests the fire has now reached the tanks of aviation fuel and one has exploded,💥. Firefighters have withdrawn.
Hoping that's all true 🤞🏻😎.
Looks like they'll have to persuade the Pope to intervene if their priests aren't up to the task.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
Modi is visiting Zelensky today. Presumably positioning himself as the peace broker whilst still funding Putin’s war chests with oil trade. He’d have more credibility if India got off the abstain fence at the UN.
Claims he has a different relationship with Russia but also supports Ukraine, wants it both ways.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Claims he has a different relationship with Russia but also supports Ukraine, wants it both ways.
Also he doesn’t really support Ukraine, he’s trying to get an “in” with the west and avoid being sanctioned himself

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Lots of information on today's video update from Denys Davydov, showing how Ukraine continues making daily incremental gains in Kursk region 👍.

AND lots of video evidence of retreating Russian troops looting stores from the villages and towns they retreat from... electrical goods, and the biggest prize... washing machines.
Such selfish arseholes, a symptom that their society is falling apart, unless all their people normally live this way ffs.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
Lots of information on today's video update from Denys Davydov, showing how Ukraine continues making daily incremental gains in Kursk region 👍.

AND lots of video evidence of retreating Russian troops looting stores from the villages and towns they retreat from... electrical goods, and the biggest prize... washing machines.
Such selfish arseholes, a symptom that their society is falling apart, unless all their people normally live this way ffs.
They will claim it's Ukrainian troops doing the looting and Russians will believe the lies.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Another major defeat for Russia:

Good spot @Eric the meek .
The reply from Fischkopp is also very interesting. Says that Russia wanted total control over the pipeline in Mongolia, and this would have reduced China's influence in that region.
China probably said, nah f*CK that and leaned on Mongolia to pull out (my interpretation).
Russia still thinking they have regional influence over everyone...🤡

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Good spot @Eric the meek .
The reply from Fischkopp is also very interesting. Says that Russia wanted total control over the pipeline in Mongolia, and this would have reduced China's influence in that region.
China probably said, nah f*CK that and leaned on Mongolia to pull out (my interpretation).
Russia still thinking they have regional influence over everyone...🤡
Yes, I saw that reply. I think there's a good chance that China leaned on Mongolia.

Here's my interpretation. China is waiting for Russia to weaken to a point where it cannot defend itself, and then they walk in unopposed, assume control of the power vacuum and take the spoils, including the Jamal gas fields. Not to mention Lake Baikal, but that's a different story.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
600,000 Russian soldiers dead because of a foolish, evil goblin.

Astounding.

It's really difficult to get accurate news on this. My guess is that it's not even a quarter of that number. What's your source?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
They will claim it's Ukrainian troops doing the looting and Russians will believe the lies.

As Ukrainians arrive at the villages, they should interview the citizens and shop owners and ask what happened. Get lots of footage of the answers, so it's not just one person's word.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here