Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Russia invades Ukraine (24/02/2022)

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Two snippets overnight from Denys Davydov. Hopefully the fire will keep spreading through those diesel tanks 🤞🏻.
Screenshot_2024-08-21-06-26-58-24_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
Sky report, beginning with a Ukrainian drone attack on Moscow and other regions:

Shame, from what I've read none got through, better luck next time.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
I read that as a result of the Kursk invasion, Moscow had strengthened its defences 'against sabotage from partisans'. This could have been a test of those defences.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Hopefully means if they think Moscow will be targeted again they'll move some of their defences to protecting there which exposes a few more oil refineries and munitions dumps

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Hopefully means if they think Moscow will be targeted again they'll move some of their defences to protecting there which exposes a few more oil refineries and munitions dumps
👍Russia is a big country with widely dispersed infrastructure and their defences can't protect all of it.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Putin can control the media but he can’t control or hide a load of Ukrainians making merry in Kursk. It makes it much harder for him to control the narrative. If nothing else it makes him look weak.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
This was really quite surprising to listen to today. Mrs says translation is good.

Its one of the Russian propagandist participents that is ever present as a panellist on the shows of one of their main State propgandists, Vladimir Solovyov.

Not heard anything quite so candidly said by a Russian propagandist.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
This was really quite surprising to listen to today. Mrs says translation is good.

Its one of the Russian propagandist participents that is ever present as a panellist on the shows of one of their main State propgandists, Vladimir Solovyov.

Bloody hell!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

He'll disappear tomorrow.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Sorry to hear of his tragic and untimely death tomorrow

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017

Assuming this is true / credible it seems to potentially herald a significant turning point in state control of the media?

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Hes been present on Solovyovs nightly shows for whole war.

I have no doubt he'll be getting visited by the FSB (unless its staged for some ulterior motive thats not obvious) and who would be surprised if he had a sudden heart attack or fell from a 16th floor balcony!
Well, I think we do have to wonder a little if it's been staged 🤔. Will the next step be other propagandists 'convincingly' and aggressively explaining how their beloved leader has been let down by incompetent generals etc etc. ??
Weird though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here