Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Russia invades Ukraine (24/02/2022)

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
There's been multiple reports over the years, including orginal identities of 2 individuals who are said to have become Putin body doubles.

There was video of a "Putin" in Mariupol a month or two back and matching that individual to Putin in the Kremlin showed a few comparative facial anomalies!

Certainly everywhere I've read this afternoon about "Putins" visit to Dagestan There's pretty universal commentary that it's one of his body doubles.

It's widely published (including in Russia) that Putin makes those who want to see him, quarantine before they can. He allegedly spends a lot of time in isolation and his personal security is off the chart. An old, very paranoid man.

So the video of his trip to Dagestan, which on the weekend called for breaking from Russia as the coup was happening, and an outgoing "Putin" sociable meet & greet are the opposite of normal behaviour and protocols in a notorious hotbed of anti government sentiment.

General Surovikin, aka General armageddon, the number 2 in the army has allegedly been under arrest since 25th in the notorious Leftovo prison. He was part of the failed coup of 1991 too.

Big Purge is coming. Expect a few window accidents !

Yes, more confirmation...more cracks by the day 👍👍👍

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
That's not Putin (I appreciate you know that)
im inclined to believe its true trig, he's a paranoid, germophobe bunker rat in reality who won't go near anyone for fear of assassination, so this staged stunt, is the antithesis of normal behaviour.

You reckon it's a double too?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Apparently they cocked up a week or so ago and had the double and putin appearing at different places at the same time
Yep, 2 broqdcast "live" events and Putin in 2 places at same time.

Even Igor Girkin commented on there being a "doppelganger" because of it.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Hope it's real...and not mined 🤞
Ukrainian intellingence say its definitely mined. They also said today theyre pretty convinced they will try and blow the reactors cooling resevoir (rather than reactors directly), Rosatom the Russian nuclear agency there now, have forcibly kept the Ukrainian nuclear officials on site since last year, the Ukrainian intelligence assessment I read this morning states, that officials on site were told "if something happens blame Ukraine"

Put it this way, Russia say to UN publicly yesterday, we have no plans to blow the nuclear power plant, they then start to remove some staff away..... do you really believe Russia are telling the truth and have no malign interest?

Or are they setting the stage?

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Ukrainian intellingence say its definitely mined. They also said today theyre pretty convinced they will try and blow the reactors cooling resevoir (rather than reactors directly), Rosatom the Russian nuclear agency there now, have forcibly kept the Ukrainian nuclear officials on site since last year, the Ukrainian intelligence assessment I read this morning states, that officials on site were told "if something happens blame Ukraine"

Put it this way, Russia say to UN publicly yesterday, we have no plans to blow the nuclear power plant, they then start to remove some staff away..... do you really believe Russia are telling the truth and have no malign interest?

Or are they setting the stage?
Ok, so intelligence know or suspect it's mined. I'm not surprised. I'd hoped (yes, I know, foolhardy to look for hope in this situation...) they were pulling troops out to consolidate their defensive lines further south...but their occupation of the power station has been critical to them in this area, as was the Kakhova damn ☹️

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Ok, so intelligence know or suspect it's mined. I'm not surprised. I'd hoped (yes, I know, foolhardy to look for hope in this situation...) they were pulling troops out to consolidate their defensive lines further south...but their occupation of the power station has been critical to them in this area, as was the Kakhova damn ☹️
And when the Russian put out this, saying Ukraine intends to potentially destroy it, which is obviously BS, and moves Russian staff away, well call me cynical but I believe Russia are setting stage to do it.

As for the dam (that Russia also denied,) (might need translate)

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
And when the Russian put out this, saying Ukraine intends to potentially destroy it, which is obviously BS, and moves Russian staff away, well call me cynical but I believe Russia are setting stage to do it.

As for the dam (that Russia also denied,) (might need translate)

Thanks for attaching their UN communication (i.e. lies)... appalling stuff. What's the point of Russia being allowed to remain in the security council... I only see time wasted on their lies. Maybe the benefit is it shows the council what Russia is planning... just always the opposite of what they say.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

If Russia have said that Ukraine might, then it's quite clear that Russia plan to destroy it.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
On the nuclear plant. I think Biden needs to come out, with other world leaders, stand on a stage and say in no uncertain terms what the consequences of this would be.

And the individuals carrying out the act, they need to know what this would mean as well

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
On the nuclear plant. I think Biden needs to come out, with other world leaders, stand on a stage and say in no uncertain terms what the consequences of this would be.

And the individuals carrying out the act, they need to know what this would mean as well
Several months ago, I watched an interview with Admiral Sir Tony Radakin, Chief of the Defence Staff. One of the things he covered, was that we have a 'back channel' - a method of communication with the Russians, so that there is no misunderstanding, or miscommunication between us. I'm sure the Americans have the same thing.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

I suspect that they have warned the Russians about possible consequences

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Several months ago, I watched an interview with Admiral Sir Tony Radakin, Chief of the Defence Staff. One of the things he covered, was that we have a 'back channel' - a method of communication with the Russians, so that there is no misunderstanding, or miscommunication between us. I'm sure the Americans have the same thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here