Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Russia invades Ukraine (24/02/2022)

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
That’s like so REAL, man. People are just so stuck in their like ‘conventional’ views dude. They really don’t KNOW how the world actually works, like your mate in Goa.

42f32d3d5789b812b704943563b0a9fc.jpg

My advice to Sydney's mate living the life of a waster in Goa for 15 years, is to have a good wash, get a hair cut, have a good meal with lots of meat in it and put on a decent suit.

With his insight into the oil dollar, he'll have a city job in no time.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
My advice to Sydney's mate living the life of a waster in Goa for 15 years, is to have a good wash, get a hair cut, have a good meal with lots of meat in it and put on a decent suit.

With his insight into the oil dollar, he'll have a city job in no time.
**** me dead , you sussex ***** are losing the plot , you have no idea what is going on in the world.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
**** me dead , you sussex ***** are losing the plot , you have no idea what is going on in the world.

Maybe he doesn't, but the logistics manager for the Goan branch of the Indian Dairy Board is not likely getting an invite to sit on the panel of Question Time either.
Someone already asked you this but it seems you missed it, who is it that has been effed over by NATO in the last 30 years?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Maybe he doesn't, but the logistics manager for the Goan branch of the Indian Dairy Board is not likely getting an invite to sit on the panel of Question Time either.
Someone already asked you this but it seems you missed it, who is it that has been effed over by NATO in the last 30 years?

as far as the Indians , Bangladeshis , Vietnamese, Laons, Iraquis , Iranians , Libyans , Liberians , Somalians and Pakistanis are concerned , America is the root of all evil and Britain is it's bitch ....sorry to ruin you dinner....wake the ferk up mate ....ding dong , things is getting' real bruv...keep watching the BBC , you'll be fine...:thumbsup:

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020

Seems like a reasonable question. Especially in view of the fact he avoided answering it the first time.

Let's see if he can do it without resorting to abuse.

Edit: that'll be a 'no'.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
as far as the Indians , Bangladeshis , Vietnamese, Laons, Iraquis , Iranians , Libyans , Liberians , Somalians and Pakistanis are concerned , America is the root of all evil and Britain is it's bitch ....sorry to ruin you dinner....wake the ferk up mate ....ding dong , things is getting' real bruv...keep watching the BBC , you'll be fine...:thumbsup:

You really seem to hate the UK - is that the sole reason you post on this board, to highlight that?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

well , Russia ....obviously...:shrug: really just depends what foot the boot is on ....perspective etc. etc , imagine if communism had spread westerly to the borders of Spain and France over the last 40 yrs , boot , foot , perspective , angle.? kit hasn't because America has been the super power , the sad fact is that it might not be for much longer.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
You really seem to hate the UK - is that the sole reason you post on this board, to highlight that?

not at all mate ...i love the UK , i just can't believe what it's all turned into .....it's a head **** and there is no right and wrong , we are now a dead set political football .......strange and worrying times and i still have loads of family in the south of England , certainly don't hate the place....sorry if i made that impression , find it strange that a lot of people are so blinkered and everything is black and white , it isn't and it hasn't been for a while now.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
well , Russia ....obviously...:shrug: really just depends what foot the boot is on ....perspective etc. etc , imagine if communism had spread westerly to the borders of Spain and France over the last 40 yrs , boot , foot , perspective , angle.? kit hasn't because America has been the super power , the sad fact is that it might not be for much longer.

Russia has remained intact minus its empire. Much like the UK. It has not been ****ed over in the slightest except in the minds of Putin and your good self.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018

So no Eastern European countries have been f***ed over by NATO.

Russia has been ****ed over by Putin.

Sorry Syd. Are you dipping into those rabbit hole websites again?

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Russia has remained intact minus its empire. Much like the UK. It has not been ****ed over in the slightest except in the minds of Putin and your good self.

I don't really get the Russian bitterness about losing the Soviet Union because as you say it is not much different than the UK losing it's Empire and before that the Romans, the Turks and many others etc etc. They/Putin seem to have a proper chip about it.

razer

Mar 10, 2019
Ormskirk, Lancashire
not at all mate ...i love the UK , i just can't believe what it's all turned into .....it's a head **** and there is no right and wrong , we are now a dead set political football .......strange and worrying times and i still have loads of family in the south of England , certainly don't hate the place....sorry if i made that impression , find it strange that a lot of people are so blinkered and everything is black and white , it isn't and it hasn't been for a while now.

The black and white of it is that Russia has invaded a country. There's nothing blinkered in finding that abhorrent, whatever NATO may or may not have done. There are zero excuses.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

Are you saying NATO has ****ed Russia over by having members that border it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here