Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Russia invades Ukraine (24/02/2022)

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
**** me, here you are again. Read your message with a Russian accent and it makes a lot of sense. Your English isn’t very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is pro-Russia about what I said you twit?

This is what happens in war when military leaders start to question their actions. Some stall and delay, some become less willing to send their soldiers into battle to die needless deaths.

When those types of military leaders start to hesitate or refuse they are often replaced with the worst of the worst who will.

So tell me genius, how is that neutral statement pro-Russian?

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex

He is the head of a Mafia organisation.

Says even the russian parliament (Duma) have to pay (him you'd guess) for their seats, then in return for tick box law passing they in turn can charge others to get stuff done.

Heard today, that the Oligarchs arent really business owners (though on paper they are), there more like managers of now privatised, former state industry, as without Putins endorsement, its all taken away. With his endorsement, they can materially profit, pay him his cut etc.
With a country so ridden with corruption at every level, its hard to see how significant change comes without revolution. Hopefully this will be the catalyst.

I really hope you here some positive news soon from your family and friends.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
**** me, here you are again. Read your message with a Russian accent and it makes a lot of sense. Your English isn’t very good.

The bloke lurking behind the avatar of Tyrone Biggums has no credibility whatsoever. Pretty sure he's just here to spread disinformation and muddy the waters. After all, we can all see Trump for what he actually is now. Best not engage with T B , you are wasting your time.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
With a country so ridden with corruption at every level, its hard to see how significant change comes without revolution. Hopefully this will be the catalyst.

I really hope you here some positive news soon from your family and friends.

Last paragraph was meant for [MENTION=35481]raymondo[/MENTION] , early start today!!

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
The bloke lurking behind the avatar of Tyrone Biggums has no credibility whatsoever. Pretty sure he's just here to spread disinformation and muddy the waters. After all, we can all see Trump for what he actually is now. Best not engage with T B , you are wasting your time.

I'm pro-Ukraine dumbarse. :lolol:

These communist dogs need to be put down like the rabid ***** they are. Same with the shit stain Chinese. These two nations are a cancer on the planet that needs removing.

Does that make it clear enough?

Thanks for your shit take though :thumbsup:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

These communist dogs need to be put down like the rabid ***** they are. Same with the shit stain Chinese. These two nations are a cancer on the planet that needs removing.

Clear as night & day, now you have nailed your right wing flag firmly to mast with that sweeping statement about the Chinese.

I think you have surpassed Pretty Pink Fairy this time, at least he can be subtle.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
This is interesting…….brave too. DT article

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-n...en-worse-ukraine-war-denounced-russian-state/

Russian state television goes off message by denouncing Ukraine war

Normally a loyal source of pro-Kremlin propaganda, Russia 1 broadcasts guests describing the invasion as like ‘Afghanistan, but even worse’

Russian state television has broadcast calls for Vladimir Putin, the country’s president, to stop his war in Ukraine during a programme in which pundits openly likened the invasion to "Afghanistan, but even worse".

Vladimir Soloviyev, usually one of the Kremlin's most reliable chief propagandists, had to interrupt guests on his prime time television talk show to stop their criticism of Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

Speaking during a broadcast on Russia 1, Karen Shakhnazarov, a filmmaker and state pundit, said the conflict in Ukraine risked isolating Russia.

He told Mr Soloviyev: “I have a hard time imagining taking cities such as Kyiv. I can’t imagine how that would look.”

He went on to call for the conflict to be brought to an end, saying: “If this picture starts to transform into an absolute humanitarian disaster, even our close allies like China and India will be forced to distance themselves from us.

“This public opinion, with which they’re saturating the entire world, can play out badly for us ... Ending this operation will stabilise things within the country.”

Later during the broadcast of An Evening with Vladimir Soloviyev, one of Russian television's most-watched programmes, guest Semyon Bagdasarov, an academic, said: "Do we need to get into another Afghanistan, but even worse?”

He said that in Ukraine “there are more people and they’re more advanced in their weapon handling”, adding: “We don’t need that. Enough already."

The reference to Afghanistan, a conflict that scarred the Soviet Union and still scars Russia, was particularly poignant. The Soviet Union pulled out of Afghanistan in 1989, 10 years after it invaded, humiliated.

Historians have said that the Afghanistan failure and the disillusionment that millions felt after it helped pull down the Soviet Union two years later. Thousands of Soviet soldiers were killed in the war, which became deeply unpopular at home.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Clear as night & day, now you have nailed your right wing flag firmly to mast with that sweeping statement about the Chinese.

I think you have surpassed Pretty Pink Fairy this time, at least he can be subtle.

To hate the Chinese Government makes you right wing in 2022? Poor take.

I'll go tell half of the Asia region that they are right wing because they despise the Chinese and how they operate.

**** China, anyone who supports them over the people from Hong Kong or Taiwan is no different to the people trying to defend Putin's actions.

That's not right wing, that's pro democracy. And these dogs in Russia and China are anti-democracy.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

This is what happens in war when military leaders start to question their actions. Some stall and delay, some become less willing to send their soldiers into battle to die needless deaths.

When those types of military leaders start to hesitate or refuse they are often replaced with the worst of the worst who will.

I have to say, I think what you say is very plausible. Not on board totally with the opinions on China but yeah, I think you could be correct about the Russian command being replaced by worse people.

Last edited:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

I'll go tell half of the Asia region that they are right wing because they despise the Chinese and how they operate.

**** China, anyone who supports them over the people from Hong Kong or Taiwan is no different to the people trying to defend Putin's actions.

That's not right wing, that's pro democracy. And these dogs in Russia and China are anti-democracy.

Sorry, I missed the word government in your post.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I have to say, I think what you say is very plausible.

You only have to look who they sent to kill Zelenskyy to see what kind of rabid dogs Putin will use.

Magomed Tushayev the Chechen was one of those rabid dogs. Luckily the Ukrainians put him down.

There will be older Generals among these armies who won't want to be inflicting civilian casualties to people they will view as being their own. People like the above will not care.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

you did use the term "communist dogs", neither russia or china are communist; therefore, you come across as an alt-right nutjob

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
you did use the term "communist dogs", neither russia or china are communist; therefore, you come across as an alt-right nutjob

Oh please, of course they still are. How are their free elections going? OH that's right, they aren't.

The leopard does not change it spots. It might camouflage itself to hide in plain sight but it still the same beast it always was.

Putin was KGB for goodness sake. Jinping probably has a sex doll with Mao's face on it.

And why would you care if someone called these pieces of shit communists?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

You've been spreading disinformation though for years.

I remember the classic baseless propaganda.

Black cavier would beat Frankel !

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London

I’m no twit. You’re the one who roundly supported that disgusting presence in our society, Trump. Now you’re here saying it’s potentially safer to keep Putin as a figurehead because he may be less likely to press the big red button. The same Putin who, totally unprovoked, built up over a hundred thousand troops on the border with Ukraine and is mercilessly trying to squeeze the life out of their resistance. You’re the twit.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

Point of Order, the ruling power in China is the Chinese Communist Party

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here