Votes: 40 48.8%
  • Comfortable win for the segulls

Votes: 40 48.8%
  • Even Stevens it will go to a replay

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I remember a couple of seasons ago when we played Mansfield who were in abysmal form and were bottom of League Two and yet we managed to lose at home to them. I'm tipping a draw and another replay.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Well if half our team have to play with corks in 'em cause of their explosive diarrhoea we might have another Mansfield.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Mansfield was the day when half our side had flu - and it was the worst Albion performance I can remember in recent seasons.

Torquay the round before was more like it - tidy, efficient, clinical 2-0 please.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Mansfield was the day when half our side had flu - .
Who's to say that won't happen again? Or we get hit by injuries/suspensions. And even if we're fully fit and raring to go, well it's the Cup and stranger things have happened ...

(And of course they might get a new manager and want to impress him! That can turn the form book upside down!)

tobemeister6

Jan 15, 2008
Stratford, London
Being an albion fan who lives 5minutes away from Nene Park I'd love it to go to a replay as Ive been here for 5 years and would desperatly love to watch us play (and win) there!!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Being an albion fan who lives 5minutes away from Nene Park I'd love it to go to a replay as Ive been here for 5 years and would desperatly love to watch us play (and win) there!!

Do you live IN the river?:wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here