Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Run all over London Bridge

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Saw some Millwall fans shake a young lads hand who was sporting an Albion shirt!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Why on earth would Millwall join with Palace when they could be kicking shit out of them?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
What a load of f***ing BULLSHIT these wannabe hoolies talk. What do you mean run all over London Bridge? Lots of fans having a burger, a beer and heading to and from games at Lon Bridge. Where do people get off on making up stories about fights that clearly did not actually occur?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
What a load of f***ing BULLSHIT these wannabe hoolies talk. What do you mean run all over London Bridge? Lots of fans having a burger, a beer and heading to and from games at Lon Bridge. Where do people get off on making up stories about fights that clearly did not actually occur?

yep , great vibe all round

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Well, I was at London Bridge before and after the game today, and saw absolutely nothing even vaguely resembling "twubble".

This sounds like a load of childish ramblings to me.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
60 newport hooligans terrorised the whole of crawley today apparently. Trouble inside and outside the ground.

When Newport scored the opening goal a few of their lads broke through the barrier and tried to get at the Crawley top boys. Old Bill ejected them and then they got in the ground again, sparking mayhem amongst women and children by fighting with anyone. Gutless wankers and bang out of order for that. What a bunch of f***ing animals.

Unless Dean Holdsworth leaves them I fear they'll be promoted back to the football league. Haven't seen thugs like that since the Soul Crew. :tosser:

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Shakhtar Donetsk will be quite an experience at the beginning of November, 48 hours without sleep and herded in like cattle. My parka jacket won't be warm enough. Good preparation for the Euros in 2012 if we get there......

I love Eastern Europe. :love:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Every Millwall fan i bumped into was friendly & wished us luck

:lolol: It's funny because it's true :lolol:

Spent ages after the game talking & drinking with a number of Millwall fans in the King's Head. Both sets of fans were delighted at their own and each other's results.

Agree. Complete rubbish.

Met Millwall fans in the pub near LB before the match, very friendly and promising to do the Palace for us.

Also approached by a few at LB after the game asking how we did (was wearing an Albion shirt). When I told them the score they shook my hand.

No trouble anywhere that I saw all day. (even in our end at Charlton up the back of H block I think, wasn't aware of any incidents mention in the other threads).

Great day out all round. :thumbsup:

foul old ron

I'll decide, thank you.
Feb 26, 2009
Round the back, by the bins.
We were drinking in a pub at London Bridge full of Millwall before and after the game and they were fine. They knew who we were and we had no problems.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here