Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rumours from the Urinals ...

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Same role as Harley so don't think Boyd is an option now.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
I am sure Harley can play on the wing? Couldn't we play a diamond with Harley on the right, noone on the left with Boyd in the roaming roll behind the strikers with Bridcutt ahead of the centrebacks.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Its great that under Poyet and Bloom no one has a clue what is going on the transfer front.Unlike under Tight who got his own circle of lickers to spin about targets we could not sign

DanSeagull

Jun 10, 2009
Im in West stand lower and the moment he came off his leg was packed with ice so no doubt they were just preventing one of their prize assets from getting hurt. I seriously doubt it was for our sake.

DavePage

Please don’t shoot me down, I am not even in the country so can only get the feel from the commentary!!
Maybe we do need another winger?
going only by the commentary and my interpretation of it.
LuaLua does not seem the real deal of old. Yes I know he is not getting the minutes because of Noone But the way the guys talk about him, something is missing.
So the Noone thing, prefers not to play on the right, being marked out of the game by 3 defenders, wasn’t he coping with that last year?
I am trying not to be critical here having never seen him live ( at the ground), BUT, would you not want to impress, even if your on the right side?
Trust me i want this to be wrong having seen the clips from the last seasons, but I am distant enough to say don’t put him in a comfort one because of what he did, he needs to prove that he has the desire to do it again ( yeah, I know limited minutes, so far). But he wasn’t playing full games last year but there was a spark, an energy.
I am not trying to run the guy down, I hope his ability is still there, it can only be great for the club.
Just saying that is good that we only have him on loan at the moment, until we are sure.
We have plenty of players with hunger at the moment, and that is fantastic.
Live the dream guys, wish I was there.

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011
Heard the best one yet in the stands at yesterdays game, there's going to be a press conference tuesday and we've signed Santa Cruz!:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here