Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rumours from the Urinals ...

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
A fellow fan, having a piss along side me at half-time, whispered to me conspiratorally, that George Boyd had been taken off as a precaution, as Gus didnt want him injured, so that he could make hiis Brighton debut next week.

Brighton debut says l? ... oh yes he replied, an agreement to buy him was made last week, and the deal will be offiicially announced on Monday.

Fee? ... approx £2.000,000

Do we believe him?.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think you were cottaging

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
well we aren't playing next week so that bit's wrong :p other then that it's unlikely but wouldn't completely rule it out.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Do you believe everything men tell you whilst having a slash?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Hope you are right. It looked like he slightly strained his medial ligament, after a tackle with Liam Bridcutt.

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
Don't know about Boyd but the queue at the urinals was THREE deep at half time in the WSU. That blokes back pocket looked seriously tempting. :ohmy:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Contact the Argus, so they can SPLASH it all over the back page.

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
A fellow fan, having a piss along side me at half-time, whispered to me conspiratorally, that George Boyd had been taken off as a precaution, as Gus didnt want him injured, so that he could make hiis Brighton debut next week.

Brighton debut says l? ... oh yes he replied, an agreement to buy him was made last week, and the deal will be offiicially announced on Monday.

Do we believe him?.

Hmm, I wonder if that was the same fan who said the same thing to me on the train pre match.

Fortunately he wasn't pissing in my pocket.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011

Do we believe him?.

Cowfold Seagull you say? Same as me ;)

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Not that I'd complain at adding him to the squad, but do we really need ANOTHER attacking midfielder/winger?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here