Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rum & raison.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Never have so many people been so WRONG.

It's repulsive and stomach turning.

It tastes so bad I refuse to spell it correctly.

This :thumbsup: Frankly, if it isn't raspberry ripple then I, for one, am not interested.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Rum and raisin is the flavour of champions as the massive majority would suggest. You're talking out of your arse [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION].

This really is a disgraceful thread. Less "Stat Brother" and more "Start Bother" in my view.
Sheep bah sheep bah sheep bah

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

(nice word play :thumbsup:)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oh and of my choices, vanilla. strawberry, chocolate rum and raison.

There was less than 1 scoop of strawberry, slightly more chocolate, half a dozen scoops of vanilla, and three quarters of a tub of rum and raison.

Proving without a shadow of doubt, that rum and raison is doggy do dos, frozen.

I'm not violently inclined either way on the R&R debate, but in fairness (and as you'd expect from the username), Stat Brother has come up with a pertinent argument right there.

UNLESS it was a brand new tub of rum and raisen just brought out due to it selling like BILLY-O all day.

What they hell is billy-o anyway ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm not violently inclined either way on the R&R debate, but in fairness (and as you'd expect from the username), Stat Brother has come up with a pertinent argument right there.

UNLESS it was a brand new tub of rum and raisen just brought out due to it selling like BILLY-O all day.

What they hell is billy-o anyway ?
It was so old they'd crossed out the 'penny lick' sign.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It was so old they'd crossed out the 'penny lick' sign.

Then your oberservation stands.

The public have spoken. And they have declared NAY to rum & raisen, except perhaps as a last resort.

I'm more of a sucker for a Mr Whippy meself. No flake, just a big old plain whippy.

:drool:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The problem with Mr Whippy sans flake is that is lasts approximately 48 seconds.

If we are talking about the king of ice creams, then you really can't look beyond Ben & Jerry's Phish Food. <- And I'm afraid this comment closes the thread.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The problem with Mr Whippy sans flake is that is lasts approximately 48 seconds.

If we are talking about the king of ice creams, then you really can't look beyond Ben & Jerry's Phish Food. <- And I'm afraid this comment closes the thread.
and the problem with closing the thread, is that I can't agree with you, and you can't revel in the reflected glory.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i'm with [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] on this one.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Get a bunch of raisins. Put them in a bottle of decent rum. Banks VXO/Diplomatico Reserva work well here. (you may have to drink a third of it first, but thats no bad thing). Leave it for a week or so. Drink over ice.

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
Maybe we can convince Piglet's Pantry that we need a sweet pie

rum-raisin-pie.jpg

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I've only had Rum and Raisin once, and don't mind it particularly. But if you're getting ice cream you want something amazing dontcha? It's far enough down the lice cream flavour list as to be REDUNDANT in my eyes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here