Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rugby World Cup 2015

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Exactly. It will be at Twickenham and so will the Aussie game. Wales v Australia could well be in Cardiff though.

The other 2 games that England play will probably be at other grounds in the country with any q-final & s-final being at Twickenham if we reach them stages (unless they save the twickenham pitch in the semis? could well be at Wembley/Emirates depending on what stadiums are chosen).

I don't see the pitch being a problem, it is used every week for 4 weeks in a row during the autumn internationals.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Who get the booze and pie money from the Rugby as they will eat and drink more than the football crowd

:drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink:.:drink::::drink::drink::drink::::drink::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Really looking forward to this, although I agree the draw does not need to be so early.

It gives the RFU 3 years to get things right. By 2014 they should know its in THIS country.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
...is a very good point, but lessons can be taught and learnt still .... Video technology, mic'ed up refs, respect for refs on the field of play, no segregation, drinking beer at your seat, etc etc

All good points but even better is the concept of not stopping the game for injuries and having the medics running on the pitch tending to the injured yards from the action. Could you imagine how much play acting would stop overnight if football didn't stop for injuries and would also sort out the ridiculous bit where you kick the ball out so someone can get treatment.

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
Then FIFA awarded the World Cup to Qatar, a tiny desert nation with no history of football and an appalling human rights record, but plenty of money.

I cry a little inside every time I think about this.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Then FIFA awarded the World Cup to Qatar, a tiny desert nation with no history of football and an appalling human rights record, but plenty of money.

I cry a little inside every time I think about this.

I think most western football countries do and so do plenty others.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here