Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Royal Rumble

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Sky Box Office, Channel 755, £14.95

Obviously not paying that but if someone is, could they post the results here :jester:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
chez said:
Yeah, I wont pay it. I would have stayed up if it was free though. :(

I remember a couple of years ago, think it was 2001 when it was on Channel 4

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
My parents have paid for it as part of my b'day present, and I don't have work tomorrow, so am staying up.

Who do other people think will win the Rumble itself?

For me, it's one of three people: Edge, HBK or 'Taker

Being as he was the first wrestler I liked as a kid, I'm gonna pick 'Taker to win.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
RM-Taylor said:
I remember a couple of years ago, think it was 2001 when it was on Channel 4

ah yes back in the glory days of wrestling, or the creme de la creme. i remember that night well stayed round a friends house to watch it, i seem to recall Stone Cold winning.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Frutos said:
My parents have paid for it as part of my b'day present, and I don't have work tomorrow, so am staying up.

Being as he was the first wrestler I liked as a kid, I'm gonna pick 'Taker to win.

I can see one of the new breed winning it. Maybe CM Punk, he seems to be getting quite a few storylines at the moment.

Actually, is he even in it?!?!?!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Frutos said:

Won't be either of HBK or Edge as they'be bound to be against each other at WM as it's being built-up.

My prediction is King Booker.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Zesh Rehman said:
ah yes back in the glory days of wrestling, or the creme de la creme. i remember that night well stayed round a friends house to watch it, i seem to recall Stone Cold winning.

Indeed he did win it, remember him and Kane as the final two if I'm correct.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Frutos said:

I'm going for Giant Haystacks :)

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
RM-Taylor said:
Won't be either of HBK or Edge as they'be bound to be against each other at WM as it's being built-up.

My prediction is King Booker.

HBK and Edge will only be against each other at 'Mania if they're in a Triple Threat with Cena for the belt.

Besides them two, who would face him now that HHH is out? Can't see Orton against Cena selling well enough to be a WM Main Event somehow, and there's no-one else.

Batista is rumoured to be defending his title against 'Taker at WM, so he could be in with a shout tonight.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
We've been conned into paying for this, our wrestling mad child has begged us for days for it! It is a rip off because we are recording it on Sky + and it gets deleted on 11th Feb but if it keeps him quiet for the next few weeks its worth it!

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Frutos said:
HBK and Edge will only be against each other at 'Mania if they're in a Triple Threat with Cena for the belt.

Besides them two, who would face him now that HHH is out? Can't see Orton against Cena selling well enough to be a WM Main Event somehow, and there's no-one else.

Batista is rumoured to be defending his title against 'Taker at WM, so he could be in with a shout tonight.

I heard a rumour that Ortons future in the WWE is not that secure so I doubt very much if he will win it.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Race said:
We've been conned into paying for this, our wrestling mad child has begged us for days for it! It is a rip off because we are recording it on Sky + and it gets deleted on 11th Feb but if it keeps him quiet for the next few weeks its worth it!

same here, wrestling is shit now but im still living on the high from the glory days :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here