Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Royal Mail delivering on a Sunday

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Yes the same as Stat Bro every item of mail (not including LARGE parcels) that arrived in our office has been delivered.Parcels that were to big to carry, being delivered today.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Of whom I think I probably agree with 80% of what they try to do.
But the other 20% is so extreme and just plain wrong, I find I can't bring myself to agree with any of it.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
:thumbsup:

They have decided to say if you've missed a collection it TOUGH. You will have to wait until your normal collection day or alternate week day for recycling. Which, given they provide pissy little bins which are not able to hold much waste is silly.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Yes the same as Stat Bro every item of mail (not including LARGE parcels) that arrived in our office has been delivered.Parcels that were to big to carry, being delivered today.

It's all becoming clear then. Two large parcels delivered to our house today, but no letters.

Neil

Eastie
Aug 27, 2010
Langney
Its always the Posties that get the flack if there are no letters.
If they( Highways) had gritted the roads around Gatwick Mail Centre last week the lorries would have been able to deliver the mail for us postmen at the local offices to deliver.
We will still have to deliver 3 days mail at once to catch up

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Was pleasantly surprised to receive three parcels, and an apology, from our postie yesterday morning. My little boy's birthday, on Friday, was relatively free of cards and presses, so he was delighted to get an impromptu Sunday delivery!

Well done Royal Mail :clap:

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
f***ing useless...no courier or normal post since Wednesday in Church Road, Hove. It was clear Friday and Saturday and still waiting today, no wonder British economy is in the shit. Looks like I will be working late tomorrow under an Everest sized pile of post (if its not to dangerous for the poor lambs tomorrow).

Neil

Eastie
Aug 27, 2010
Langney
f***ing useless...no courier or normal post since Wednesday in Church Road, Hove. It was clear Friday and Saturday and still waiting today, no wonder British economy is in the shit. Looks like I will be working late tomorrow under an Everest sized pile of post (if its not to dangerous for the poor lambs tomorrow).
shows how ignorent you are then.
May have been clear friday and saturday but postmen can only deliver if they have the letters to deliver!!
We were at work and we want to deliver post otherwise we have to deliver more this week.
The letters were up at Gatwick Mail Centre unable to get out .
God there are some thick people about if they think its the postmen that are stopping the mail. What a plonker

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here