Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Royal Mail - A disgrace...

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
It's not all bad though. I ordered theatre tickets online last Wednesday afternoon about 3 o'clock and got them in the post next day :thumbsup:

Last edited:

I lost all confidence in RM a couple of years ago. Ever since the Brighton sorting moved to Gatwick, there always seems to be at least an extra day's delay in delivery.

That happened in 1999. Time flies when you're having fun!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Yep not all bad, my credit card statements are always on time not to mention my utility bills oh and lets not forget Sky and BT, always on time !!!!

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Too busy posting flyers through your letter box these days to deliver any letters ....if I could be bothered I'd gather up all the crap that lands on my doormat each and every morning, place it in an envelope and send it back to them ... unstamped ....grrrrrrr!!!!

6 DOOR TO DOOR Items to deliver,to the good people of Southwick this week. They will be pleased!

Last edited:

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
idiots who slag off royal mail - obviously never lived in any other country.......idiots...ignorant...ungrateful.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
6 DOOR TO DOOR Items to deliver,to the good people of Southwick this week. They will be pleased!
The good people in the better half of Sussex, have been having 6 for a few months.
Can you explain that part of the 'agreement' to me, one more time please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here