Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Roy Grace coming to ITV next year

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
The last episode featured Park Road. Every episode has used the derelict office block in BH for filming the inside shots of the police station, the old Lidl store is used as the mortuary.
Interesting, thanks. That would explain why the crew are all parked up there all the time. It’s crazy just how many people/trucks/equipment etc there are for what sounds like a relatively small production.

schmunk

Centrist Dad
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Park Road Burgess Hill. And all the office and mortuary scenes are filmed in the now derelict parts of the BH shopping centre (thanks Mid Sussex Tories).
Looking up that house on Google Maps (as I know the road from visiting St John's Park), I spotted this monstrosity nearby... :lol:

Screenshot 2024-09-05 104111.png

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Last nights was an improvement on the 1st one. A bit more of an edge to it. I haven't read the books so am viewing these on their own merits.

Although Wooding Beacon? What next - Ditchling Dean?

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Last nights was an improvement on the 1st one. A bit more of an edge to it. I haven't read the books so am viewing these on their own merits.

Although Wooding Beacon? What next - Ditchling Dean?
Thought it was very good with a decent cliff hanger ending, agree with the comment about renaming landmarks

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
They must be shooting a new series as they were filming at the end of our street today. Closed off a couple of roads; never been so much excitement in Coldean.

Oh, and Glen's house is in Bentham Rd, someone I know lives at the end of the road

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here