Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roxannes out...can't believe it

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I didn't bother with that BROCCOLI on Saturday. The chicken wasn't bad, but the roast tatties were a bit hard. Don't like MELON either.

Tch.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I didn't bother with that BROCCOLI on Saturday. The chicken wasn't bad, but the roast tatties were a bit hard. Don't like MELON either.

Tch.

The roast spuds were especially disappointing. They looked really good, and I could almost imagine the crispy, yet light fluffy taste from the moment they put them down, but it was like biting into roasted golf balls.

:down:

Shame, because the rest of the meal was very good, but I never really got over the disappointment of the roasties.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I heard the Police song today and thought of you Easy...am I gay?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Haven't had an update on your pet bird for a while? You still got one? If so, how is the little fella?

He's fine thanks Barnet.
He's a bit gay though, cos he only likes me. When I let him out, he's all over me like a RASH, will not leave me alone. If anyone tries to take him off me, he physically ATTACKS them. He'll sit on my shoulder whistling tunes in my ear, groom my hair, and scavenge whatever I'm drinking from the cup/glass.

He's a happy chap, but a bit possessive.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
oi MARTIN get to NSP innit :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I thought she was pretty decent.

Oh god, I just started a Pop Idol thread. :eek: :eek:

MODS !! MODS !!

Can you delete this before anyone see's ?
Please.

Moron !.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
did'nt The Police sing about her?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Uncle Buck, do you prefer this thread or yours?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
The roast spuds were especially disappointing. They looked really good, and I could almost imagine the crispy, yet light fluffy taste from the moment they put them down, but it was like biting into roasted golf balls.

:down:

Shame, because the rest of the meal was very good, but I never really got over the disappointment of the roasties.

I have absolutely no recollection of what I was talking about there, and for no good reason, it's really bothering me.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I have absolutely no recollection of what I was talking about there, and for no good reason, it's really bothering me.

Twas Steves wedding, you old silly.
The tata's wern't really up to scratch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here