Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roving Reporter at Hastings

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Re: Re: Re: Re: Roving Reporter at Hastings

bakesy said:
Nearly right....................McCammon got away from his marker, found himself unmarked on the six yard line, perfect cross, only the keeper to beat.................yep, you've guessed the rest!!!:lolol: :lolol: :shootself
:lolol: :lolol: :clap2:

The Great Cornholio said:
3-0. Blinding run from Albie who finally passed. McPhee put through and scored on second attempt. MM & BB not come out from dressing room yet. Wonder if tgey are talking to Big Mac ???

or maybe not as mac is changed and stood in front of me. maybe i missed bb and mm going to dugout.

a few ugky tackles - free kick on edge of box. Jarret blindind freekick into top corner. 4-0.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
or maybe not as mac is changed and stood in front of me. maybe i missed bb and mm going to dugout.

a few ugky tackles - free kick on edge of box. Jarret blindind freekick into top corner. 4-0.
Reckon as im the only one to predict this score im goner win,5-1 could be:drink:

good old jarrett:clap2:

Loving it :lolol: we're getting a commentary on Big Mac even though he's now not even playing. This is Big Mac cam :clap2:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
We want six, we want six. :clap2:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
the kids are mauling them at the moment. good to see, even if it is Hastings reserves at the moment
I wanna see Jakey playing on Saturday, the boy's on fire.:flameboun :flameboun :flameboun

Last edited:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
samparish said:
Hat-trick for Jakey then :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
Will he be allowed to keep the ball, or would that prevent them from being able to play their first home game of the season?:lolol:

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Good stuff, so it is still 4-0?

Nicely done Robinson. :glare:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
berkshire seagull said:
Sounds like its all about jakey tonight great stuff:drink: he may make the bench now:clap:

Yeah I imagine he's given McGhee a bit of a headache - you'd think he'd want to start with Knight and CKR, plus there's Turienzo who we've apparently paid six figures for so I can't exactly see him being left out either. Tough one.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
We're the Stripes said:
Good stuff, so it is still 4-0?

Nicely done Robinson. :glare:

going back in time - we have brought on may and gatting! steve and joe that is.

5-0! 30 yard screamer from Jakey - and I missed it typing on this stupid thing :angry:

:blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here