Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roving Reporter at Hastings

2-0 Jakey again after Jarrett had streaked away and overhit his cross. Jakey picked it up on the right wing, cut in, past a defender and pummeled it into the far corner.

Albie hit the post from acute angle, Big Mac just past post from penalty spot after McPhee pull back. Jake blazed over after rebound.

Defence untroubled apart from pinball afer corner. Sullivan not made a save. HT

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
berkshire seagull said:
good stuff it must be half time by now:drink:

The HT in the previous post might give you a clue :p :lolol: :lolol:

London Irish said:

It doesn't matter how many times you say he is good, it won't make him good. He has been out played and out muscled by a Hastings defence that has been ripped apart by Jakey on 4 or 5 occasions. Bearing in mind what he is probably playing for, he has been far short of what is required . I would guess he has 45 minutes to save himself.

McPhee was arguing with Dean White over positioning. I would guess they are both in the last chance saloon.

Albie back to the old Albie. Beats 10 players then goes back to try again. never passes

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
The Great Cornholio said:
It doesn't matter how many times you say he is good, it won't make him good. He has been out played and out muscled by a Hastings defence that has been ripped apart by Jakey on 4 or 5 occasions. Bearing in mind what he is probably playing for, he has been far short of what is required . I would guess he has 45 minutes to save himself.

McPhee was arguing with Dean White over positioning. I would guess they are both in the last chance saloon.

Albie back to the old Albie. Beats 10 players then goes back to try again. never passes
Taking on 10 players,must be our new maradona,he must start on saturday:clap: :lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not as glamorous as my other outings but closer to home! Team looks as per official site .

Have a ropey picture to be going on with.

1.jpg

What's that blue stuff on the grass? Did the decorators get bored painting the floodlight pillar and think, ah feckit, and just spray paint the grass instead? ???

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Re: Re: Roving Reporter at Hastings

Tom Hark said:
What's that blue stuff on the grass? Did the decorators get bored painting the floodlight pillar and think, ah feckit, and just spray paint the grass instead? ???
No what happened was the painter fell arse over tit and spilled the paint,meaning they couldn't afford to finish the floodlight:lolol: :drink:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
3-0. Blinding run from Albie who finally passed. McPhee put through and scored on second attempt. MM & BB not come out from dressing room yet. Wonder if tgey are talking to Big Mac ???

Has anybody got the time of the last train back from Hastings for trolley? :lolol:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Re: Re: Re: Roving Reporter at Hastings

berkshire seagull said:
No what happened was the painter fell arse over tit and spilled the paint,meaning they couldn't afford to finish the floodlight:lolol: :drink:
Nearly right....................McCammon got away from his marker, found himself unmarked on the six yard line, perfect cross, only the keeper to beat.................yep, you've guessed the rest!!!:lolol: :lolol: :shootself

I made no reference to his ability of otherwise on this thread, TGC, merely the obessional need for a few on here to relentlessly slag him off as if there weren't a million more interesting things going on in that game you're at that you could be talking about. But sure, he fell over a few times, thanks :)

Tom Hark said:
Has anybody got the time of the last train back from Hastings for trolley? :lolol:

Should it be Gillingham?

They're looking for strikers at the moment. :D

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
3-0. Blinding run from Albie who finally passed. McPhee put through and scored on second attempt. MM & BB not come out from dressing room yet. Wonder if tgey are talking to Big Mac ???
Big queue at the bar i expect:drink: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here