Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rovers fan here, just got back from Eastbourne/Brightion

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
You really are a brain dead moron. I have done nothing but praise the Donny fans, both in person on Saturday and via this and their message board. All I did in my reply was pick up on his comment that he hoped WE stay up. I was simply pointing out that if we are to meet again next season it is Donny who may have more concerns about staying up. And I then temper this further by pointing out that rather than my own arrogant opinion, it is the bookies that have them finishing bottom and us about 15 places higher.

The poster has even replied to my post, as others did too. No one else thought it was in bad taste - not even the Donny fan. You have entered this conversation about 3h after it started, and your opinion is well, simply wrong!

I am not a brain dead moron at all, and if you would like to have a conversation with me i think you would find that out. I am entitled to an opinion..that is what this forum is about. I can enter the conversation 3 days after it starts ,if i wish, ..it doesnt matter.
If you cant accept other peoples ideas,thoughts or criticisms, then that is your problem. If you would like to have a chat, i will be in Dicks Bar tonight .

I am not a brain dead moron at all, and if you would like to have a conversation with me i think you would find that out. I am entitled to an opinion..that is what this forum is about. I can enter the conversation 3 days after it starts ,if i wish, ..it doesnt matter.
If you cant accept other peoples ideas,thoughts or criticisms, then that is your problem. If you would like to have a chat, i will be in Dicks Bar tonight .

Your opinion is fine, but you accused me or being, well, basically rude to the Donny fan who posted. I was mearly pointing out that had you read my post, you would have realised I was not being smug about BHA compared to Donny.

I am sure you are not a brain dead moron. On reflection, it was a tad strong, but your post made me a little cross.

Enjoy Dick's bar. I would love to go there, but have kids. Shame on the no kids rule, but I guess they want punters who will spend and not buy a fruit shoot once an hour!

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
Your opinion is fine, but you accused me or being, well, basically rude to the Donny fan who posted. I was mearly pointing out that had you read my post, you would have realised I was not being smug about BHA compared to Donny.

I am sure you are not a brain dead moron. On reflection, it was a tad strong, but your post made me a little cross.

Enjoy Dick's bar. I would love to go there, but have kids. Shame on the no kids rule, but I guess they want punters who will spend and not buy a fruit shoot once an hour!

Cheers mate. Enjoy tonight !

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
Nice post - but hoping that we stay up is a little rich. The bookies have you finishing about 15 places below us (bottom) and we already have 3 points more than you.

For whatever the reason, it is unlikely we will be in the same division next year and maybe a chance there will be 2 leagues between us.

However, you are a great bunch. Was very sad to hear the boos when your players were injured and I hope they get well soon.

I think I will make a trip to the Keepmoat in the new year :)

This is the sort of arrogance that really grinds with me.

Absolute joke

Last edited:

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Great post, and I hope you really enjoyed your weekend in our county. I do hope your blokes recover soon; very sad to see injuries like that. And I quite take your point about us staying up. I think some of the people on here who thought we would walk this division are in for a very rude lesson in the forthcoming games. It worries me a bit that Gus is still seeking to bolster the attack rather than the defence. Not panicking, and I know Gus knows more about football than I could ever do, but if Greer or Dunk get injured or suspended we are in severe trouble, and I thought Doncaster exposed Painter quite badly at times.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Keep playnig like that and you'll be fine. Provided you can keep Sharp off the treatment table

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here