Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rovers Away

:bigwave: heading over a bit early to meet up with a friend at uni there in Clifton Down, so only few stops down from Montpeilier Station! Looking forward to another new ground for me!

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
:bigwave: heading over a bit early to meet up with a friend at uni there in Clifton Down, so only few stops down from Montpeilier Station! Looking forward to another new ground for me!

Montpellier station?? i lived up by Clifton Down for 2 years,some cracking pubs and bars up that end of town.....and tottie for that matter:thumbsup:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's not all ticket is it?? I have the weekend off work and looking forward to ticking off another away ground.

GrahamH65

May 19, 2009
Living just outside Bristol, this is a 'home' game for me! Got two friends coming with me. Really hope we take all the 1800 tickets. We've done well there in the recent past, so looking for an away win.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Won't most people have been to Rovers by now - I can't imagine too many 'ground collectors' needing to tick it off.

I'm another one for whom this represents a home game, so rude not to etc.

I think every recent encounter has seen pay-on-the-day available but I've got tickets just in case.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Transaction Total Tickets: £37.00
Booking Fee: £0.00
Credit Card Fee: £0.00
Web Sales Fee: £2.00
Total: £39.00
I accept the Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Click Here to read our Full Terms and Conditions. Payment processing may take up to 1 minute. Please do not navigate elsewhere or use your browsers back button. You will be forwarded on to the checkout confirmation page once processing is complete.

I get this far, it is trying to process the payment, but in the end crashes out, It's trying as we speak....................

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
well so far they are only selling tickets behind the goal as my mate got some on monday.
we wanted terrace but they didn`t have any so they suggested coming back and swapping them for terrace nearer the time of the match.
saw that most of the swindon fans were behind the goal when they lost their last saturday. terraces were quiet sparse where we normally stand.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
looks like we will all be behind the goal then as i cant see us taking 1000, as boz said weve been their a fair few times and with Watford and Orient so close it wont be our best turnout ever! Like many though its basically a home game these days and went to uni there so cannot wait!

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
My wife is making her Brighton debut on Saturday, given that it is a 2 minute walk from our house. She even said "did we win"? last night asking after the Colchester result. Very proud moment...... My tickets are for the seats, with its low roof the atmosphere can be quite good in there.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
well so far they are only selling tickets behind the goal as my mate got some on monday.
we wanted terrace but they didn`t have any so they suggested coming back and swapping them for terrace nearer the time of the match.
saw that most of the swindon fans were behind the goal when they lost their last saturday. terraces were quiet sparse where we normally stand.

If you've been there before, and it sounds like you have, you'll know you have to pass through the terrace to get to the seats.

So, if you want to stand, just don't go any further than the terrace. Every time we've played them recently the terrace has been used and been pretty well populated, and this game won't be any different.

You could even see if anyone on the terrace wants/needs to sit and gift them your seat tickets so they can. Or it may be pissing it down and you want the benefit of the roof that comes with the seats!

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Transaction Total Tickets: £37.00
Booking Fee: £0.00
Credit Card Fee: £0.00
Web Sales Fee: £2.00
Total: £39.00
I accept the Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Click Here to read our Full Terms and Conditions. Payment processing may take up to 1 minute. Please do not navigate elsewhere or use your browsers back button. You will be forwarded on to the checkout confirmation page once processing is complete.

I get this far, it is trying to process the payment, but in the end crashes out, It's trying as we speak....................

That happened to me on a couple of occasions but the transaction did go through. Check your purchase history and see if there is a reference number. This happened with my Watford (tkts turned yesterday) and Rovers transactions. I only received an email for my Orient ticket.

Just another reason I am not impressed with this particular online system. I hope it is upgraded significantly next season.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
If you've been there before, and it sounds like you have, you'll know you have to pass through the terrace to get to the seats.

So, if you want to stand, just don't go any further than the terrace. Every time we've played them recently the terrace has been used and been pretty well populated, and this game won't be any different.

You could even see if anyone on the terrace wants/needs to sit and gift them your seat tickets so they can. Or it may be pissing it down and you want the benefit of the roof that comes with the seats!

That`s a really good idea and will probably take your advice on that, thanks bozza.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
That happened to me on a couple of occasions but the transaction did go through. Check your purchase history and see if there is a reference number. This happened with my Watford (tkts turned yesterday) and Rovers transactions. I only received an email for my Orient ticket.

Just another reason I am not impressed with this particular online system. I hope it is upgraded significantly next season.

I have checked the purchase history and it shows nothing recent, so I dont think any of my attempts have gone through, it trys to take my money and then times out when the 30 minutes are up, I will check my account in a bit to make sure, but I am confident nothing has gone through.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
Have to be honest, first time ive tried to use the system and to date not over impressed, also I have been trying to ring the ticket office to sort it out and i cant even get through to a queue, I sit and listen to a VERY long recorded message, then press option 5 as requested, only to hear a long tone, which just keeps on, absolutly NUFFINK!!.......

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Have to be honest, first time ive tried to use the system and to date not over impressed, also I have been trying to ring the ticket office to sort it out and i cant even get through to a queue, I sit and listen to a VERY long recorded message, then press option 5 as requested, only to hear a long tone, which just keeps on, absolutly NUFFINK!!.......

I'm not impressed with this system either. Whilst it can on occasion work simply and smoothly, quite often it does not. The market for online ticketing is very competitive at the moment and developing all the time I would hope that the Albion are monitoring the problems with the current set up closely and will make sure that next season we have something that works every time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here