Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roulette Machines

Scanny

ME - BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION FAN - YOU - SOUTH COAST CLUB FAN - I hope that makes it clearer :thumbsup:

PS - The 2 Poyet quotes were ones made v recently after keeping quiet all season despite SCC and Adkins childish jibes. Anyway as i said, don't waste your 100th post spouting arrogant SCC bollox - Let's talk about the roulette - Scanny will pop a vein in a minute

LOL! :lolol:

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
Thought i'd bring this one back to life.

Anyone still playing these?

Any good results or not so good results to share??

Answers: yes, tens of thousands of people are playing them every day because they are gambling crack, with no detail left unconsidered in the attempt to make them as addictive as possible.

Good results? Loads of them. William Hill's quarterly results looked good considering there's a recession on, and Ladbrokes' first-quarter returns showed income and operating profit up. Most - no, make that all - bookmakers with betting-shop estates are now relying on the machines to keep the doors open. If they could get rid of racing and sports betting and simply fill their shops with machines, they would.

I know I've said it several times already on this thread, but there is as much chance of an apple falling up as there is of beating these machines in the long run, and for the same reason too - the maths won't allow it.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am sure it has been posted already, but I cannot be arsed to read the whole thread. But the person who was interested in the doubling up strategy.

Ie : start with min stake £1, then 2,4,8,16 and so on.

It is called the martingale strategy, and I believe is the oldest roulette strategy in the book. It can work for a short period of time, however is seriously flawed. You will always eventually come unstuck due to the maximum table limit.

Google it, and read the stats before you go throwing your money at it.

Any strategy for roulette is flawed. It is mathematically impossible to beat the house long term. FACT. Unless of course you are just plain lucky. :smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here