Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roulette Machines

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Thought i'd bring this one back to life.

Anyone still playing these?

Any good results or not so good results to share??

Scanny! Good to see this thread bounced - it's GOLD. I have a technique on the wheel for you mate:

Bet Black Even £2 on each (for ex) + the 1st 2 thirds with £1 each - The only numbers you don't se any return on atall are 0 / 25 & 27

OR

Bet Black Odd £2 on each (for ex) + the 2nd and 3rd thirds with £1 each - The only numbers you don't se any return on atall are 0 / 12

OR

Bet Red Even £2 on each (for ex) + the 2nd and 3rd thirds with £1 each - The only numbers you don't se any return on atall are 0 / 11

OR

Bet Red Odd £2 on each (for ex) + the 1st 2 thirds with £1 each - The only numbers you don't se any return on atall are 0 / 26 & 28

It has some maths in it but obviously even if you don't hit the bogey numbers you can still lose but you don't lose a lot. You can obviously up it to £8 and £4 for ex too. I don't play them but preach this theory to mates that do who often win with it...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Does it? Why is that? We are still richer. We got out the league, that was the bottom line really.

What was silly was that bloody open top bus tour. Looked embarrassing from the coverage i saw.

Champions of League 1? Not something that gets me hard but each to their own

LOL - if i could be bothered to dig through your NINETY FIVE posts on here i'm sure i'd be able to show you contradicting you rself as much as that twatty manager of yours but i cant be bothered. Liking the continued arrogance though fair play.

PS - let's stop talking football on Scanny's thread - this thread's his PRIDE & JOY ya know.

Scanny

Scanny! Good to see this thread bounced - it's GOLD. I have a technique on the wheel for you mate:

Bet Black Even £2 on each (for ex) + the 1st 2 thirds with £1 each - The only numbers you don't se any return on atall are 0 / 25 & 27

OR

Bet Black Odd £2 on each (for ex) + the 2nd and 3rd thirds with £1 each - The only numbers you don't se any return on atall are 0 / 12

OR

Bet Red Even £2 on each (for ex) + the 2nd and 3rd thirds with £1 each - The only numbers you don't se any return on atall are 0 / 11

OR

Bet Red Odd £2 on each (for ex) + the 1st 2 thirds with £1 each - The only numbers you don't se any return on atall are 0 / 26 & 28

It has some maths in it but obviously even if you don't hit the bogey numbers you can still lose but you don't lose a lot. You can obviously up it to £8 and £4 for ex too. I don't play them but preach this theory to mates that do who often win with it...

Thanks Sheebo, it means a lot that you and hopefully others enjoy this thread.

I have have just printed your theories and cannot wait to try them on the "Wheel" tonight straight after work.

May 8, 2010
LOL - if i could be bothered to dig through your NINETY FIVE posts on here i'm sure i'd be able to show you contradicting you rself as much as that twatty manager of yours but i cant be bothered. Liking the continued arrogance though fair play.

PS - let's stop talking football on Scanny's thread - this thread's his PRIDE & JOY ya know.

95posts? so.....not quite your 7,000 odd eh!?

I expect you to warp it, like your twatty manager Poyet, we had a massive advantage by having to play twice a week for about 2months and we are only Dagenham with Lambert....

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I went for a punt at lunch (Betfred New Bridge Street) and people were queuing up to use the machines. Mixture of suits and the dirty oiks working on Blackfriars station.

Amazing how popular they are these days.

May 8, 2010

I have have just printed your theories and cannot wait to try them on the "Wheel" tonight straight after work.

do you have some gambling issues?!

I usually start by smashing a £20 in, and doing a pound on 20 numbers, always including 0,6,7,13,14,19,21,33,34,35 and a few randoms. Hope for one of these rolling in and being up to £36. Repeat bet and with the extra £16 cover 6 more numbers and double up the 10 numbers above (0,6,7,13,14,19,21,33,34,35) and just keep working along these lines........remember though, speculate to accumulate

Pretty hit and miss and sometimes your £20 lasts 2minutes

Scanny

do you have some gambling issues?!

I usually start by smashing a £20 in, and doing a pound on 20 numbers, always including 0,6,7,13,14,19,21,33,34,35 and a few randoms. Hope for one of these rolling in and being up to £36. Repeat bet and with the extra £16 cover 6 more numbers and double up the 10 numbers above (0,6,7,13,14,19,21,33,34,35) and just keep working along these lines........remember though, speculate to accumulate

Pretty hit and miss and sometimes your £20 lasts 2minutes

Who know's fella.

Your "System" sounds a blinding idea though, almost a license to print money!

I have also printed out your theory and will be taking with me to the Wheel tonight.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
95posts? so.....not quite your 7,000 odd eh!?

I expect you to warp it, like your twatty manager Poyet, we had a massive advantage by having to play twice a week for about 2months and we are only Dagenham with Lambert....

ME - BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION FAN - YOU - SOUTH COAST CLUB FAN - I hope that makes it clearer :thumbsup:

PS - The 2 Poyet quotes were ones made v recently after keeping quiet all season despite SCC and Adkins childish jibes. Anyway as i said, don't waste your 100th post spouting arrogant SCC bollox - Let's talk about the roulette - Scanny will pop a vein in a minute

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

I'll see you up 'The Wheel' - singles knock out tonight pal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here