Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roulette Machines

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
:thumbsup: I have it on good authority to go LARGE on number 4 in all William Hill / Bet Fred Bookies TODAY. Something to do with the machines being broken or something - it comes up 3 times in a row... :thumbsup:

:rave:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
well played my son,just had a couple of spins across the road from me,ehhh dont think so,mugs game!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
well played my son,just had a couple of spins across the road from me,ehhh dont think so,mugs game!!

Please tell me you didn't really put any money in the machine cos of what I said above!?!?!?! It was a joke to Scanny...:ohmy:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Thank f*** for that - I'd have felt well bad!

It is a mugs game - just look at Scanny's avatar - The man's obsessed and I'm worried he's gonna drag others down with him like Brighton HaHa...

Scanny

Please tell me you didn't really put any money in the machine cos of what I said above!?!?!?! It was a joke to Scanny...:ohmy:

Morning Sheebo,

I liked the joke :lolol:

I wish it were true though!

I had a bit of a relapse yesterday lunchtime as wanted to recoup money lost in the pub yesterday on Deal or No Deal ..........................

Scanny

Thank f*** for that - I'd have felt well bad!

It is a mugs game - just look at Scanny's avatar - The man's obsessed and I'm worried he's gonna drag others down with him like Brighton HaHa...

I know it is.

All joking aside, I did like to play them a bit too much a while ago, however apart from yesterday, I had'nt played one for at least 3 or 4 months.

I got a wake up call one lunchtime in Haywards Heath............:cry:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I got a wake up call one lunchtime in Haywards Heath............:cry:

Was it Brighton HaHa prodding you with the Big Issue?

Scanny

Just thought i'd resurrect this one as its been a while.

Anyone had a luck lately? Any interesting stories to share with others?

I had a lovely touch earlier in the week. GBP 500 on one of those slot games. Cost me GBP 90 though.

:rave:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
lost £310 yesterday on em, having won £240 the day before

It's OK you're considerably richer... Although money doesn't buy a CHAMPIONS medal does it? Your user name looks even more silly now :lol:

May 8, 2010
It's OK you're considerably richer... Although money doesn't buy a CHAMPIONS medal does it? Your user name looks even more silly now :lol:

Does it? Why is that? We are still richer. We got out the league, that was the bottom line really.

What was silly was that bloody open top bus tour. Looked embarrassing from the coverage i saw.

Champions of League 1? Not something that gets me hard but each to their own

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here