Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rotherham saturday

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Good day out, couple of pints before the match in the Millmoor - more Albion than rotherham in there.

Pity they still haven't managed to finish the main stand only half the seats have been put in.

Good access to and from the ground - first time i've been there strange how it was surrounded by all those factories and goods yards.

As far as the match went i thought we were made to look good. Although in the centre of defence i thought Lynch and El Abd looked very efficient even Mayo looked half decent. Still think we lacked a cutting edge up front though - overall a fine result but i feel we will struggle against a team with a bit of attacking know how.

Who cares 3 points in the bag and we are off.

CKR however - oh dear oh dear oh dear! - only excuse is we were down to 10 men therefor not really going for it but he was not much cop. Heard a woman on the way out going to town slagging him off :lolol:

D

Deleted member 2719

We went the last time we played them.

I was just gob smacked when walking in a pub to see characters that could have been out of last of the summer wine, it was like going back in time.

:eek: :eek: :eek::lolol:

modell

Sep 13, 2005
Brighton
It's grim oop norf. All the pubs i saw were boarded up. Rotherham fans were friendly though. Met one bloke at Doncaster who had three teen chavs from York following him to the game.???

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
modell said:
It's grim oop norf. All the pubs i saw were boarded up. Rotherham fans were friendly though. Met one bloke at Doncaster who had three teen chavs from York following him to the game.???

There were a couple of lads with York city shirts on sitting along the back row pretty much next to myself.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Goring Gull said:
No idea, never really asked , they did seem a bit to intrested in the Leeds result though for some reason.

So they were wearing York shirts, at the Rotherham vs Brighton game, paying more attention to the Leeds game?

Split loyalties then. :lolol:

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
Wardywonderland said:
So they were wearing York shirts, at the Rotherham vs Brighton game, paying more attention to the Leeds game?

Split loyalties then. :lolol:
Youth of today mate :shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here