Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ross Noble

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Anybody else on here going to see Ross Noble at the dome tonight? My friend kindly got me a ticket and i cant wait, been before to see him and its a quality evenings entertainment!

brighton2win

Aug 21, 2005
is that the bloke that did the 'meat on his face' thing with jack dee last year?

if not can someone tell me who he was.. he had long curly hair n looked a bit strange.. not laughed so hard for a while

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
brighton2win said:
is that the bloke that did the 'meat on his face' thing with jack dee last year?

if not can someone tell me who he was.. he had long curly hair n looked a bit strange.. not laughed so hard for a while

Yep thats him. I went to see his Noodlemeister show last year and he was very funny.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Went to last night's Comedy Festival show. A couple of good laughs but, on the whole, just didn't do it for me or my girlfriend.

It's a brave show in that a lot of it is improvised. But, sadly, a lot of that IMHO was just not funny. More like a lot of rambling in the hope of striking on something amusing. The first half of the show was okay.. the second half, frankly, dull and we didn't hang about the encore.

Anyone else see it? Am I missing something?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
It's a brave show in that a lot of it is improvised. But, sadly, a lot of that IMHO was just not funny. More like a lot of rambling in the hope of striking on something amusing. The first half of the show was okay.. the second half, frankly, dull and we didn't hang about the encore.

A mate of mine said exactloy the same thing.

I personally think he is one of the least funniest comedians ever.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Ross Noble is very very unfunny. I am surprised he appeals to anyone beyond scenester students pretending to like him.

There are some people I can think, ok -he's not my cup of tea but I can see why people find them funny. Ross Noble is not one of theose people. In fact Ross Noble is a deeply unfunny man.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Ross Noble is very very unfunny. I am surprised he appeals to anyone beyond scenester students pretending to like him.

There are some people I can think, ok -he's not my cup of tea but I can see why people find them funny. Ross Noble is not one of theose people. In fact Ross Noble is a deeply unfunny man.

A mate of mine said exactloy the same thing.

I personally think he is one of the least funniest comedians ever.

Agree with Nibble and Les.

Saw him last year on a freebie and left after 20mins. Utter shite.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
I saw Frankie Boyle at the Corn Exchange last night - he was very funny and very un pc

The Face

H Block
Jan 24, 2007
BN2
I saw him on Saturday and really enjoyed it. Much of the material was off the cuff improvisation too!

But then I guess I'm just a scenester student..

challengechappers

Sep 14, 2005
^

agreed. saturday's show was very funny, worth missing the rugby for. a very talented guy in that much of it is off the cuff. not for those who like a set comedy routine. any fans of ross noble should move mountains to catch phil kay, (no not peter kay) - an absolute rambling, improvisational legend ! normally a fixture at glastonbury, although he's moved more into children's comedy. total nutter.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
I saw Frankie Boyle at the Corn Exchange last night - he was very funny and very un pc

I went to see that too. Very enjoyable show although it's a shame that a fair amount of material he had already used on the telly. Hoepfully he'll have a new show next time he's down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here