Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ross McCormack

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Because we've been told repeatedly by your fellow fans on here.

a) all Palace were waiting for was Leeds to buy Varney then McC he would join you.
b) this is what cpfc2010 have said and they will never lie.
c) McC is best friends with Dougie and will definitely sign.

It turns out it was all cobblers including the line fed to you by CPFC2010, so all in all it's quite amusing.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Because we've been told repeatedly by your fellow fans on here.

a) all Palace were waiting for was Leeds to buy Varney then McC he would join you.
b) this is what cpfc2010 have said and they will never lie.
c) McC is best friends with Dougie and will definitely sign.

It turns out it was all cobblers including the line fed to you by CPFC2010, so all in all it's quite amusing.

Did it turn out that way? I wasn't aware that Ross McCormack has signed anywhere else. Nobody has a clue what the reason for this new delay is, so we just have to sit and wait. Looks like Alexis Allart is our back-up plan.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Looks like McCormack is right in warnocks plans, started again tonight and has scored twice in the first 20 minutes....too good for palace

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Transfer Rumours ‏@npowertransfers
Dougie Freedman has confirmed Crystal Palace are interested in French striker Alexis Allart. Ending his interest in Leeds Ross Mccormack.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Despite being a done deal according to the palace numpties it seems warnock wants to keep him, unlucky palace :bla:

"It's good to see him enjoying himself and that's what we wanted him to do."
"A couple of clubs have asked about taking him, but I don't want to let him go unless there is a player exchange. I'd rather keep him and Ross knows that."

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
"A couple of clubs have asked about taking him, but I don't want to let him go unless there is a player exchange. "

So maybe there was something in the CMS swop deal? Personally I would rather have CMS who is a model pro thatn McCormack who has a rep as a it of a prima donna.
Still very confident this is not going to happen

Nope, I don't believe it.

He MUST be going to Palace, Seaside was adamant that McCormack was utterly DESPERATE to join up with his old mucker Freedman. Surely he wasn't lying to us was he?

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
So maybe there was something in the CMS swop deal? Personally I would rather have CMS who is a model pro thatn McCormack who has a rep as a it of a prima donna.

This was reported in the Scottish Sunday Mail yesterday - but I guess that gives it very little credence.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004

He MUST be going to Palace, Seaside was adamant that McCormack was utterly DESPERATE to join up with his old mucker Freedman. Surely he wasn't lying to us was he?
Although McCormack counts Freedman as his BFF and looks up to him as a father figure, Dougie is actually a very duplicitous man as all Palace fans will tell you. McCormack has been desperately trying to engineer a move to Palace but they have decided they don't want him (because if they did it would have happened for all the obvious reasons).

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

Seaside wouldn't do that.........................................

................unlike CPFC2010 who seem to do nothing but lie to their followers :lol:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
In other news Leon Best out for 6 months OUCH

3 million quid signing for Rovers

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

There was something happening with the CMS swap deal plus another Yorkshire club substantially outbidding a previous offer , which effectively put Palace out of the picture at least a week before Dougie announced in the press that they couldn't compete with clubs making big money offers on players. To all intents and purposes Neil Warnock now wants to keep RM at Leeds :wink:

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
There was something happening with the CMS swap deal plus another Yorkshire club substantially outbidding a previous offer , which effectively put Palace out of the picture at least a week before Dougie announced in the press that they couldn't compete with clubs making big money offers on players. To all intents and purposes Neil Warnock now wants to keep RM at Leeds :wink:

But does RM want to stay.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here