Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ross Kemp - South London Gangs

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sky One at 22:00 hrs.

In the light of recent sad events this should prove interesting.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh silly me - a repeat then already :dunce:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Basil Fawlty said:
I recorded it last night, I found it quite interesting. They blame the government for the guns imported into this country.
There ya go Beachy, no need to watch it now... :jester: :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Trigger said:
There ya go Beachy, no need to watch it now... :jester: :lolol:

I know what a prize twat I am :p

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Re: Re: Ross Kemp - South London Gangs

intensetazer said:
what sad events ?

Several youths killed in London recently

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
It's not just recently though is it? It's just recently the media have decided to pick up on it. Kids have been getting stabbed and JIBBED for years, it's just because guns are more prevelant and they SCARE people.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Recorded it but yet to watch.

Bit of a vested interest because a certain poor kid was shot at the end of my road.

Doesn't really connect because I walk past that estate every night and there is rarely any trouble. I definately don't see young gangs walking the street.

Having said that - there is obviously a problem, but it isn't as visually evident as the press would have you believe.

Sky One have already admitted in the london press that they handed out the balaclavas for the publicity photographs for the programme using the escuse that they wanted to give the kids the opportunity to hide their identity. :dunce: :dunce:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It is quite interesting

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
clapham_gull said:
Be interesting if I recognise anyone - did they film in clapham, brixton etc..

They filmed at all three locations of the shootings and currently talking to the Peckham Boyz

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The biggest issue are these kids are pi$$ed off and rightly so - no job opportunities, no money etc.

I remember many angry men in the 80s and it ended up in riots

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Brixton now and the Yardies

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sorry to say this but I cannot back the theory that the government is supplying the guns for young men to shoot each other.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
It's not just recently though is it? It's just recently the media have decided to pick up on it. Kids have been getting stabbed and JIBBED for years, it's just because guns are more prevelant and they SCARE people.

I would have to SAY you are PROBABLY right.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Beach Hut said:
Sorry to say this but I cannot back the theory that the government is supplying the guns for young men to shoot each other.

I read somewhere that many are originating from Ireland (possibly ex-terrorist weapons) and entering the country through Liverpool.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
clapham_gull said:
I read somewhere that many are originating from Ireland (possibly ex-terrorist weapons) and entering the country through Liverpool.

I heard a lot were converted starter pistols and the like from Latvia and other ex Soviet states.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
clapham_gull said:

Erm, Northern Ireland. Which is part of the UK. There are and always were f*** all "terrorist weapons" in Ireland, as in the independent state. Any that are still there are likely being polished right now by nutters who still dream of some surreal 'liberation', not being sold on...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here