Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ross Barkley

ifightbears

Jul 19, 2010
Cornwall
to shef weds. Seriously good signing for them I think. Equivalent to JFC going Oxford, he will make a big impression on this league.

Must ask though... how do Everton do so well on such a tiny squad?? They have 7 midfielders in total - Pienaar, fellani, gibson, osman, Coleman, Neville, Jagielka and you would have to argue the last three are defenders firstly!

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
to shef weds. Seriously good signing for them I think. Equivalent to JFC going Oxford, he will make a big impression on this league.

Must ask though... how do Everton do so well on such a tiny squad?? They have 7 midfielders in total - Pienaar, fellani, gibson, osman, Coleman, Neville, Jagielka and you would have to argue the last three are defenders firstly!

and budget!

I can see them going down once DM goes.

Hatman1234

Aug 24, 2011
In a crater in the sea.

Is this a loan deal?

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
He's signed today on a month's loan for Sheff. Weds. according to the BBC. I can't really understand it. When he played the first game of last season for Everton he was man of the match and was touted by many as the future of English football. He should have been at least on Everton's subs bench this season, so I'm wondering if Moyes is not as good as everyone thinks he is or is Barkley just another victim of a very promising English player being sidelined by an influx of cheap foreign imports?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

Eligible for tonight. I have heard of him, so he can't be too bad.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
He's signed today on a month's loan for Sheff. Weds. according to the BBC. I can't really understand it. When he played the first game of last season for Everton he was man of the match and was touted by many as the future of English football. He should have been at least on Everton's subs bench this season, so I'm wondering if Moyes is not as good as everyone thinks he is or is Barkley just another victim of a very promising English player being sidelined by an influx of cheap foreign imports?

You don't remember Moyes reluctance to overuse Rooney at a young age then?

TBH I think this is the correct approach when you consider what has happened to other English starlets over the past 20 years.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Could have LIVE rendition of crazy at HT. Love that tune x

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
He is meant to be shit hot...

but so was Jose Baxter... now at Oldham.

Seems like being 17 from Liverpool, half decent at football, you are the Savior of English Football... Dan Gosling, Jack Rodwell, Jose Baxter, Ross Barkley... etc etc etc.

I'm sure this lad is a decent prospect, but lets hope he is gash, for tonight at least.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Moyes is an excellent manager imho. Amazed he has never progressed to a bigger side.

when I say bigger, I mean a team with a larger budget. I appreciate that Everton are a Big side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here