cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
200px-Roque_Luis_Santa_Cruz.jpg

:love:

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
Just asked AN from the argus, said that it would have to be a subsidised loan move such as that of bridges and that it is a good shout.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Like I said 1/2 on has to mean something

michael owen was odds on, as have been many managers for jobs they didnt get. If the bookies new theyd suspend the betting, its just people betting that changes the odds

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Wikipedia

Hope this is still not the case.

what is desont say is that Real betis want to sign him on a free with vastly reduced wages, but City want a fee, what it also doesn't say is Betis have very large debts and are in financial problems.

Santa Cruz may want to go back there but I doubt he will want to tear up his 80k week contract, that said city will loan him to whoever pays the larger share of his salary

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Why would santa cruz want to play for lewes?..............:whistle:

Buck

Through & Through
Feb 18, 2009
Not Lewes Any More
Just logged back on this evening and read this thread. I think it was started as a piss take.

I've already posted on couple of threads today that I have heard from a very good source that Roque Santa Cruz will sign tomorrow. As said in other threads, wouldn't normally post as many doubters love to rubbish rumours. A couple of other posters had posted same info today so thought I'd pass on what I'd been told.

I've no reason to doubt my source and I genuinely think there is a very real chance of this happening.

Fingers crossed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here