Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rooney - what a finish!!!!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Innuendo said:
Why thank you.

In Poland the match wasn't shown on any TV channel ($#*$*#$*), but luckily I know a nice program that enables you to watch various channels via internet. Quite helpful apparently.

Tomorrow's game is on Polish TV. Hope it's as good as the one that's just ended.

Some of those sites are genius - will be watching tomorrows match online i expect.

Anyway, i wouldn't be suprised if that video has had 300,000 view come tomorrow! Stick it on a Man U forum, i'm sure it'll be appreciated:clap:

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
bathseagull said:
Not at all - but surely any English football fan would have enjoyed that game?

Hate people who refuse to appreciate good games just cos its United

Chelsea on the other hand can stick it up their rectums

Did you appreciate Chelsea destroying Barcelona on two previous occasions or does it only work one way?

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
"The referee has been absolutely spot on tonight" at the exact moment a replay of Kaka clearly winning the ball yet conceding a free kick was shown, was my personal favourite.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Pleat was tipping Milan to score, about 10 seconds before they did just that...I am only grateful that he was never our manager, the bloke is a grade one tool.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Least we forget Rooney's age as well, what a superb strike that was so quick it beat Dida on speed.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Beach Hut said:
Least we forget Rooney's age as well, what a superb strike that was so quick it beat Dida on speed.

Decent strike but it was pretty abysmal goalkeeping.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Common as Mook said:
Decent strike but it was pretty abysmal goalkeeping.

I think Dida is actually a bit to old for top flight football so agreed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here