Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rooney off

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Cereal Killer said:
he got sent off FIRST ACTUALLY

He's still a twat. An ex-bluenose twat at that!

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
woops

_40802304_rooney203.jpg

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
gvce26 said:
Hopefully... But very unlikely!
True - One of the problems now is the paltry fines that players get. Okay, being fined say £60K may sound a lot, but when that equates to only 2 weeks wages, it's hardly going to make a player seriously sit down and think "Oo, I'd better not do that again then."

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Time to bring back lower salaries and re-introduce performance related bonuses.

If you don't perform, get sent off or your actions are detrimental to the team/club-you lose all of your bonuses but you'll still get the minimum wage for the hours you've worked.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
You'd think with Roy Keane and Alex Ferguson in charge of him at Man Utd he might have a bit more discipline, if only for the sake of his team.

He clearly has anger management issues and needs to be sat down in a quiet room with a professional to sort out his head.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Fergie reckons that the ref "selected his prey" by booking poor little Chavfuck for for the foul! Stupid jock twat, he still can't simply admit that Shrek has got serious attitude problems that should be sorted out.

Bring back National Service..!:D

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
pasty said:
True - One of the problems now is the paltry fines that players get. Okay, being fined say £60K may sound a lot, but when that equates to only 2 weeks wages, it's hardly going to make a player seriously sit down and think "Oo, I'd better not do that again then."

I bet hes on more than £30 a week !!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
KinkyGoebels said:
would have given him a red not 2 yellows

What so sarcasm is now a red card offence is it?
Rooney quite clearly has an attitude problem and is a mouthy little shit, but this also seems like another case of the ref wanting to be the centre of attention yet again. People pay their money to watch the football not the man in the middle. Physical contact or verbal abuse fine, book him or send him off, but sarcasm! fuckin 'ell get over would you. What next booking for shouting too loud.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
80's Seagull said:
What so sarcasm is now a red card offence is it?
Rooney quite clearly has an attitude problem and is a mouthy little shit, but this also seems like another case of the ref wanting to be the centre of attention yet again. People pay their money to watch the football not the man in the middle. Physical contact or verbal abuse fine, book him or send him off, but sarcasm! fuckin 'ell get over would you. What next booking for shouting too loud.
#

You can not do that to a ref its a utter disgrace, i dont who did it they should get a red

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The important distinction is that the sarcasm was in the form of a gesture that everyone could see, not a throwaway remark audible to just a few.

In my book he's now elevated his status from Uberchav to kunt.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I never quite understand why Danny C was never sent off for that as he used to do that all the time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here