Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rooney off

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
what happened? i flicked to the cricket for 5mins and missed it :)

HAHA just seen the replay..what a KUNT!

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Two deserved yellows in close succession.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
.. and appeared to walk, then go back and tell the ref what for.

Hair dryer treatment at full time, I suspect.

I presume he gets hair dryer at international level as well, but I presume this involves a manicure, foot massage and a selection of fresh fruits (peeled).

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Someone needs to knock some sense into him. A pointless foul, then clapping the ref for booking him? What did the little chav expect? Eriksson is there watching as well, and despite being a top-class player, he has some real problems. He's going to be Gazza MkII, but without the plastic tits.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
The England midfielder is sent off for two successive yellow cards.

The referee books him for a yellow card and as the official walks past him, Rooney sarcastically applauds the decision, with his arms almost going into the referee's face.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
HampshireSeagulls said:
despite being a top-class player, he has some real problems. He's going to be Gazza MkII, but without the plastic tits.

but with the same grasping girlfriend/wife who will clean him out & end up living in a castle in Cheshire with a 10K monthly allowance and a fat ugly kid while pug-face is back home living in his mam's spare room, hanging out with The auld slapper for auld times sake and scrapping with his pikey uncles. Sad. But Funny.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Rooney is a good player BUT if something against him, no matter how small, he gets annoyed and stays in a bad moodfor the rest of the game and plays shit.

Whats even worse is that Ericsson even keeps him on the pitch even though he knows how shit he is playing, I would rather see Andy Johnson playing over him at times.

We need a new manager in who can keep control of his player and tells them to f*** off if they are going to act like a twat

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
A case of "too much too young" but he is not chained to the stove making current buns for tea

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Cereal Killer said:
Rooney is a good player BUT if something against him, no matter how small, he gets annoyed and stays in a bad moodfor the rest of the game and plays shit.

Which is exactly what the Argentinians, Germans, Spanish etc will have also spotted. If we get to the World Cup, I fear he will be sent off the first time he comes up against any team with a bit of savvy. His temper is a liability at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here