Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rooney is a wanker.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
original:

mindyjaja said:
Will Rooney be a liability during the World Cup with his "hot headedness"?

now:

mindyjaja said:
We need him for the world cup!

Why have you now changed you mind and edited your post, fortunately somebody has quoted you with your first views, you are no doubt happy now he could be out anyway :nono:

Last edited:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
who's in a spot of bother?
whats happening?

been mowing the lawn, whats going on?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Tom Hark said:
Every single time he takes the field.

But England would have also gone very close to winning Euro 2004 if he hadn't have bust his foot, it was there for the taking, and the same will apply in Germany. They'll either be burning effigies of him in the streets by the end of June or making him an O.B.E.

He's done his foot AGAIN? :ohmy:

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex

mindyjaja

May 9, 2004
gazwag said:
original:

now:

Why have you now changed you mind and edited your post, fortunately somebody has quoted you with your first views, you are no doubt happy now he could be out anyway :nono:

1) My other half edited the original post as thought it was unfair, I have re-edited it.

2) Learn the difference between a view and a question.

3) Unless you know me personally don't state fact about whether seeing a footballer getting injured makes me happy or not.

4) :salute:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
mindyjaja said:
1) My other half edited the original post as thought it was unfair, I have re-edited it.

3) Unless you know me personally don't state fact about whether seeing a footballer getting injured makes me happy or not.

1) Yeah.. RIGHT.

2) If you can't back up your opinions with fact - there pretty lousy.

3) Women, and I guess your a woman, don't understand the offside rule - let alone football.

:angry: You come on here all fresh and low post count and expect to be treated with respect?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
mindyjaja said:

1) Did he read it the same as I did then
2) Fair comment
3) Fair COmment
4_ :kiss:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Why? He's got Coleen and loads of grannies to shag.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
He's still a wanker. Only now a wanker with a broken foot. And still no medals, unless he was lucky enough to catch one of the medals 'The One With Special Needs' threw into the Stamford Bridge crowd today :lol:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
227 BHA said:
Agreed. This sort of thread just shows up some peoples complete lack of understanding of the game :(

Here here, Terry even took the time to go the Utd changing room after the game to check that Rooney was OK !!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I bet he wouldn't have done if the World Cup weren't so close.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here