Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rooney is a wanker.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
I like Terry as well. He was very good to us when Anastasia was in hospital at Christmas and Chelsea came to visit.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I'm not watching the game but if that fat xxxx tried to injure my favorite player I might have to kill him.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Don't like him or John Terry but we need them both for the World Cup.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Imho John Terry is f***ing ace, he is far and away my favorite player. Fantastic defender, hard as nails, nice guy and likes to smash bouncers up occasionally. What a legend.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Luckily John Terry seems ok now, didn't look as bad on the replay but i still don't understand how Andy Gray can say Rooney wen't for the ball, does John Terry's shin look like a bloody ball?...

:dunce:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Trigger said:
Luckily John Terry seems ok now, didn't look as bad on the replay but i still don't understand how Andy Gray can say Rooney wen't for the ball, does John Terry's shin look like a bloody ball?...

:dunce:

It does once Rooney has stamped on it and its all swollen.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
I hate Rooney but there was nothing wrong with that tackle - or at least, not deliberate. When Rooney swung his boot, the ball was there. But by the time it got there, Terry had nicked the ball away and his shin was there instead.

mindyjaja

May 9, 2004
Will Rooney be a liability during the World Cup with his "hot headedness"?

Last edited:

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
As usual some people are wearing their "I hate Man U" glasses again which totally blur their vision.

It was a foul because he was late to the ball, but not intentionally. Terry just got there first. That's why there was no yellow card for Rooney.

Same thing happened later when Cole caught Neville. Not intentional but late. And early on Lampard got the slightest touch on the ball and caught Ronaldo at the same time, studs up. No foul but had he been a fraction of a second later it would have looked a bad one. Again, not intentional.

I wish some people would comment on what they really see rather than what they want to see.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
227 BHA said:
Agreed. This sort of thread just shows up some peoples complete lack of understanding of the game :(
I wonder if some people on here have ever even kicked a ball sometimes.

Anyway, Joe Cole. :cool: He can be just as big a player for us as Rooney at this World Cup.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
mindyjaja said:
Will Rooney be a liability during the World Cup with his "hot headedness"?

Every single time he takes the field.

But England would have also gone very close to winning Euro 2004 if he hadn't have bust his foot, it was there for the taking, and the same will apply in Germany. They'll either be burning effigies of him in the streets by the end of June or making him an O.B.E.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Didn't see the game, but it all seems a bit harsh on Rooney. He's a young lad who's come a long way in a short space of time and bearing in mind his family background he's dealt with everything that's been thrown at him pretty well. Yes he's hotheaded but give me him over personality-free zones like Shearer or Owen anyday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here