Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rooney Injury

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
shaolinpunk said:
Crouch and Defoe leading the attack? how could we possibly lose? :jester:

:lolol: On a slightly more serious note I am going to contradict myself and consider the possiblity of both owen and rooney not being fit. I would go with beatie/crouch playing alongside defoe/bent. Cant see any other options really.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
We weren't going to win anyway.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
dougdeep said:
We weren't going to win anyway.

That's not the point Doug.We want to send our strongest team to the World Cup,and without Rooney it would be severely weakened.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He'll be playing.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
i blame Curbishley:angry:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
shaolinpunk said:
Crouch and Defoe leading the attack? how could we possibly lose? :jester:

well, with Owen reinjuring himself, looks like this could be the case...

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Oh I see as biscuits a brother of a moderator and as he jumps on the Rooney Broken Leg bandwagon all of his posts on this thread are changed/deleted and mine too.

Now if that was 1066 everybody would be given the go ahead to bully him at their hearts content but poor old Biscuit FLOUNCES off and crys to his brother and everything changes

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
yes...and?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
gazwag said:
Oh I see as biscuits a brother of a moderator and as he jumps on the Rooney Broken Leg bandwagon all of his posts on this thread are changed/deleted and mine too.

Now if that was 1066 everybody would be given the go ahead to bully him at their hearts content but poor old Biscuit FLOUNCES off and crys to his brother and everything changes

Biscuit said nothing to me about it at all.

I cleaned up the thread because it was full of rubbish that had nothing to do with Rooney's injury.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Turkey said:
Biscuit said nothing to me about it at all.

I cleaned up the thread because it was full of rubbish that had nothing to do with Rooney's injury.

Bollocks, you changed his Rooney Breaks Leg posting as well as removing all the sun newspaper stuff, since when do threads which contain irrevelant stuff get changed by the moderators or have new rules been made.

As I said, its one rule or one and one rule for another sometimes

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
gazwag said:
Bollocks, you changed his Rooney Breaks Leg posting as well as removing all the sun newspaper stuff, since when do threads which contain irrevelant stuff get changed by the moderators or have new rules been made.

As I said, its one rule or one and one rule for another sometimes

If you wish to continue this PM me. It would be hypocritical of me to remove the previous and leave this.

It is not one rule for one and one rule for another. I don't get paid to do this. Sometimes I can't be arsed to do anything as you get shit like this. The thread title was misleading so I removed it. If you want to have an argument with Biscuit I'll give you his phone number and you can sort it out.

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
My summer is ruined if Ronney isn't fit. Simple as that.

Bent and Crouch......arghhhhhhhh!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here