Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rooney has had a hair transplant!

I don't have photoshop on my comp so this was the best I could do.

rooneymullet.jpg

That's rather a shapely backside. Please, please, please tell me Rooney's face was photoedited onto a woman!

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Just seen this story on BBC News - best laugh I've had in ages!!

Just when you thought he couldn't make more of a tw4t of himself, he proves he can!!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
As a man of similar age who is losing his hair too, I can sympathise with him. I feel it almost puts pressure on to get treatment as well. If a man who is extremely wealthy and married to a hot woman still can't accept his hair loss, then what hope do the rest of us have.

I have to agree. I'm 26 and whilst my hair loss isn't as bad as Roony's, it is still a concern. I have been using alpecin about 2 months, but I'm not convinced it is working.

Famous people going in for hair transplants simply puts pessure on other folically challenged young people.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
I have to agree. I'm 26 and whilst my hair loss isn't as bad as Roony's, it is still a concern. I have been using alpecin about 2 months, but I'm not convinced it is working.

Famous people going in for hair transplants simply puts pessure on other folically challenged young people.

You need to take drugs with finasteride in it, i.e. Proscar or propecia if you're losing yer hair

lolypoly

Jun 29, 2011
I also want hair transplant for my husband what is the procedure of it? how much amount i have to spend on it and is there any side effect of it , i mean any special care which required after transplantation. please give me the proper advice

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
What's up with all the spammers posting on here, who don't appear to be selling anything. What's the point, is it some elaborate windup?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here