Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rooney Appreciation Thread

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I knew he was good, but not this good! It's terrifying for an 18-year old to be as good as he is. But he's English, so that's OK:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap: :clap:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
wat can you say absolutly unbelivable when he hit that 1st goal he seemed to know instantly it was in!!

if you include iceland in the last 4 games he's scored 6 set up 1 and won a penalty!! wat odd's would he had been to top the scoring charts before the start of the tournemount?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Certainly has the knack of scoring

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
A pure gem.............just wish we had another forward like him. Owen now looks distinctly average.

:clap: :clap:

Last edited:

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Ok but not upto Virgs standard yet.Can't wait for Virgo to replace Neville at right back then with his awesome goalscoring ability he will be right up there with Rooney.
Virgs and Rooney in the same side,bring home the World cup not just the Euro Championship.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
can an 18 year old really win it for us?

think anything is possible with wayne

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
He's almost as good as Earnshaw. And that's saying something.

Come on England! Stay positive, don't get negative, and you can win this! No doubt about it.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I hope he doesn't lose his enthusiasm as he gets older. I can remember people getting as excited about Owen but he's now only a shadow of his former self.

I had to keep reminding myself that Owen was on the pitch tonight.

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Another of the "Spice Boys" I fear Yorkie. Now they are all back in the Northwest, I fear his game is only going to rapidly decline. This is echoed by a Liverpool supporter too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here