Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Room 101, what would you put in?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Plastic bags in supermarkets (I can hardly ever open the bloody things).

Drivers who;
1. Fail to move over sufficiently at a junction (ie the middle) to allow someone following to turn left - particularly those turning right from Ditchling Beacon who want to go to ASDA Hollingbury.
2 Fail to acknowledge you when you let them through.
3 Slow down, Stop, THEN indicate!

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Crystal Palace F.C.
Derry City F.C.
Anyone who owns a car with a broken headlight/dodgy indicator relay
Skangers who use the foglights on their car in perfect weather
Middle aged men on sportsbikes that can't ride them properly

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Skangers who use the foglights on their car in perfect weather

Good Call i should have added that to my motorist's list.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
The whole obsession with "celebrity" this nation has, so anything associated with WAG's, Big Bother and all those sh*tty magazines needs to go in.

Poncy A level and Degrees in Media Studies and similar pointless subjects

After saturdays rugby result: the Welsh

People with no spatial awarness whilst out walking who just randomly meander along the pavement/supermarket aisle etc.

Those birds which keep scuttling along our roof and eaves at 4.30 in the flippin morning ... argghhh

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Basketball
David Lee
Poorly made coffee
R and B
Mcclaren
Working
Fat people who blame being fat on other people/ things than themselves

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Anyone born in the UK after about 1960 who pretends they don't know anything about those "new fangled" metric measurements, like kilogrammes and metres - which they all learned about in school.

Good call. I was born in 1956 and I was taught in metric. I don't think it's because people want to look stupid and thus cool though - I think it's because of some idea that Imperial is British and metric is 'foreign' and that they look more patriotic if they use pounds and ounces instead of kilos - whereas they actually look, well, a bit dim.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Immigrants
Single mothers
gypsies
jews

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Daily Mail
Girls with Bfs
Indy "BIMM" kids f*** off and get your hair cut and no your not cool becuase you wear clothes your dad did!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Off The Top Of My Head I'd Put In Resting Thespians And Dyson Vacuum Cleaners.

Well looks like I'll be around for a while seeing as I am neither a resting thespian or, curiously, a Dyson vacuum cleaner.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Well looks like I'll be around for a while seeing as I am neither a resting thespian or, curiously, a Dyson vacuum cleaner.

Bit Sensitive Aren't You? Just Put Down Two Things That Irritate Me. No Mention Of You.

Thought You'd Be Supporting The Dyson Cleaner Too. I Had You Down As More Of A Hoover Man But I'm No Expert And Bow To Your Superior Knowledge.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Bit Sensitive Aren't You? Just Put Down Two Things That Irritate Me. No Mention Of You.

Thought You'd Be Supporting The Dyson Cleaner Too. I Had You Down As More Of A Hoover Man But I'm No Expert And Bow To Your Superior Knowledge.

Twat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here