Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Room 101, what would you put in?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Given the opportunity to go on the show who/what would you banish to the depths of Room 101?

Kicking things off:

Paris Hilton
People that put spoilers on shit cars
Tight tops in sizes for fat women
Chuggers (clipboard people on the street)

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Cheap gold jewellery (especially large hoop ear-rings)
Short sleeve shirts when worn with a tie by men
Slugs
Estuary English

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
How strange: I was trying to get back to sleep this morning and this what I was thinking about to try to ease myself back to kip.

The four that I came up with were:

Those plastic lids on coffee that have holes in them - the most pointless invention ever
Cars with "Baby/child on board" Total tossers (and extra torture reserved for those with Christian/fish logos)
Man Utd - need I say more?
Those "father action groups" of blokes who walk out on their families and then spend their time poncing around dressed like Superman whinging about not seeing their kids. Egomaniac tossers.

But there several close calls: celebrity magazines, the Daily Mail, Apple computers, and First Crapital trains were all considered.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
brass fixtures and fittings.
pigeons.
spitters.
people who talk loudly on their phones and think the rest of the office/bus/train care about their date last night.
queue jumpers.
pavement hogs. especially ones with pushchairs who think they can moosy around in the middle with a kid holding up taking up most of the path and then just stop dead for no apparent reason.
people who smack their lips.
fearne cotton.
mark constantine.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
brass fixtures and fittings.
pigeons.
spitters.
people who talk loudly on their phones and think the rest of the office/bus/train care about their date last night.
queue jumpers.
pavement hogs. especially ones with pushchairs who think they can moosy around in the middle with a kid holding up taking up most of the path and then just stop dead for no apparent reason.
people who smack their lips.
fearne cotton.
mark constantine.

Wot, no Peter Ridsdale?

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
1. Radio 4's Quote Unquote
2. Screaming kids in supermarkets who don't stop screaming
3. The use of "yourself" instead of "you".
4. Hazel Blears
5. Shane Warne
6. Footballers wearing any of the following: gloves/alice bands/coloured boots
7. Most football journalists
8. Nic Pothas
9. Barstaff who can't pour Guinness
10. Virgin Trains.
11. Bus drivers who pay no attention to cyclists
12. Having to grovel to the admin person at work just to get the annual leave that is rightfully mine

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Call centres where an Indian guy called "Frank" or "Dave" answers the phone.....as if
People that take up slightly more than one seat on the train (and it's not just fatties)
DFS adverts
Small yappy dogs

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Willfully ignorant people - anyone who thinks it's cool to act stupid.

Anyone born in the UK after about 1960 who pretends they don't know anything about those "new fangled" metric measurements, like kilogrammes and metres - which they all learned about in school (ties in with the one above I guess).

Michael Douglas - because then Catherine Zeta Jones would become available.

NSC - because then I might finally get around to all that work I'm supposed to be doing.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
People who walk too slowly
Cheryl Tweedy - what did you expect marrying that lowlife - actually you deserve eachother
Chavs
People who decide to talk until 3 in the morning in very loud arabic. Very annoying

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here