Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ronaldo

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
Chesney Christ said:
Why take such pleasure in someone else's misery?

I thought he was the best player in the tournament and played with real heart.

You lot just sound like a load of sad, bitter old men. Not quite sure what he has done to offend people.

He has offended nobody, it was just funny even my missus laughed and she does not even know who he is.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
CAFC Matt said:
plays like a nonce

Yeah, plays like a nonce! Thank you Matt - that sentence sums up PRECISELY why England have not won a major tournament since 1966.

Anyone who has the audacity to play with a bit of skill or imagination is labelled a "nonce" or a "poof". It extends from the touchline Dad's yelling furiously at their poor 9 year old kid to launch it rather than "f*** about" right through to idiots on the terraces urging Nathan Jones to cut out the fancy stuff whilst howling with delight as Chalie Oatway launches his studs into some poor unfortunate right winger's ankle bone.

It'll never change, and England will NEVER win a major tournament in my lifetime. Arguments about who should play and who should manage are rendered totally irrelevant because of people with attitudes like yourself. Typical British mentality. How sad.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I thought he played like a nonce.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Chesney Christ said:
Anyone who has the audacity to play with a bit of skill or imagination is labelled a "nonce" or a "poof". It extends from the touchline Dad's yelling furiously at their poor 9 year old kid to launch it rather than "f*** about" right through to idiots on the terraces urging Nathan Jones to cut out the fancy stuff whilst howling with delight as Chalie Oatway launches his studs into some poor unfortunate right winger's ankle bone.

Just laughed my arse of at that.

Oh yeah and Ronaldo crying was indeed very funny (nonce).

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Chesney Christ said:
Why take such pleasure in someone else's misery?

I thought he was the best player in the tournament and played with real heart.

You lot just sound like a load of sad, bitter old men. Not quite sure what he has done to offend people.

Could it be jealousy? He's good looking, talented and well off with a great future - and he's still only a kid - can anyone on NSC better that?

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Scoffers said:
Could it be jealousy? He's good looking, talented and well off with a great future - and he's still only a kid - can anyone on NSC better that?

jealousy?? not from me my good friend - i personally found it funny after seeing his smug face at that penalty shoot out.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Scoffers said:

Good looking? My girlfriend thinks hes a slimy ugly git and shes never heard of him before they beat us.

I thought it was hilarious too, and he plays for Man Utd that the only reason I need to hate him.

Albion Rob

I wouldn't look upon Wayne Rooney as a nonce yet he proved himself to be one of the most skillful, imaginative, creative and lethal players in the tournament.

Ronaldo had a good tournament but the amount of diving he does (and I know everyone does it he just does it more) makes me sick and I would have no problem whatsoever if I never saw him play again.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
ronaldo.jpg

I wouldn't call him a 'nonce', or any other crap like that. But I did piss myself laughing, cuz he's a cheating shit. I lost count of the amount of times he fell on the floor and immediately looked up at the ref. If he actually fought for the ball, I would rate him as a good player. With his ball skills, he has the talent to go far - he doesn't need to cheat. Players like that piss me off more than you can imagine. When he starts PLAYING, and doing it well, I'll appreciate him. But until then, I'll laugh at every tear he sheds.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The guy is class and was the only reason I didn't switch off the Cup Final, just a real shame he plays for United.

19 years old and in a European cup final, I'm sure he can take some pisstaking from a lower league English club, he's gonna get much worse than that next season.

Cry in a minute chants anyone?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here