Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ronaldo to Man City?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
glad he's gone to United not City. a bit of football would have died if he'd gone there.

I've got a good Man U mate who is actually a Manc and we've done a few trips up there. On one of them he introduced me to a bloke he knew who was Ronaldo's interpreter when he first joined United. The interpreter bloke is a City fan :lolol:

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
It's a fairytale CR back to Old Trafford. Their supporters are quite rightly absolutely delighted, it's good for Man U and good for the PL. The anticipation of his debut on Sunday is going to be something to behold over the weekend, I imagine it'll be all they talk about on Super Sunday before they beat Wolverhampton. It will be a privilege to see us to up against him.

I don't think he will play Sunday. He will be back after the internationals.

I gautentee they Move Man Utd v Newcastle from 3pm.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I hope March is rested for one of the games and that Ronaldo plays on that wing... because I'd love to see BDB eat him.

In our dreams, yes - but, to paraphrase Mrs. Beaton, first you catch your Ronaldo ..........................

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I don't think he will play Sunday. He will be back after the internationals.

I gautentee they Move Man Utd v Newcastle from 3pm.

Ahhh gutted, was looking forward to that Super Sunday. Yes, you imagine Sky will be moving heaven and earth to televise that game, the British viewing public will be demanding it.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Most importantly, will he steal the #7 shirt (from Cavani?) and will he rob penalty duties from Fernandes? (V important for FPL)

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
UTD are such mugs

Had him as a kid , as soon as he got good he ****ed off and played his prime career at the club he’d dreamed of playing for

And now he’s past it he’s taking their money again [emoji1787]

Sad Mancs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
Excited to see him back in the Prem. United fans loving it, reminds me of the feeling when Bobby Z returned to Brighton - was buzzing for days

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
UTD are such mugs

Had him as a kid , as soon as he got good he ****ed off and played his prime career at the club he’d dreamed of playing for

Sad Mancs

Well, he was at Man Utd for seven years, so he was pretty good there for quite a while before he ****ed off.

Its a sensational signing. The bloke is a machine, as he has proved season after season. Yes he clearly spends more time in front of a mirror than a budgie, but its that vanity which has driven him to defy the ageing process. He's never injured, he's always in peak condition. He still guarantees goals.

Hazard and Coutinho still stand out as a greatest talents I have ever witnessed live at the Amex since we've been in the PL. I expect I'll be adding this bloke to that list this season. And I can't bloody wait.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
UTD are such mugs

Sad Mancs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

29 goals for Juve last season
6 goals in 7 games for Portugal in 2021

Past it.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
They say, 'never go back'. It worked well for us with Zamora but our expectations were limited. I tell you, the expectations of the United fans up here is sky high.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
There was a programme on telly (from 2018) that would send many reaching for the sick bag, where Piers Moron interviewed Ronaldo. Ronaldo came across extremely well. :shrug:

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
[tweet]1436723463817990161[/tweet]

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Ronnie named PL player of the month for September, you just couldn't script it, what an impact he has had already.

:ohmy:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Great signing for United obviously. Aside for his goal production that remains top level, he is not as dominant as a few years ago but will still improve their team a lot. Expect him more to play in the CF role rather than as a winger this time around.

I was wrong.

He is a lazy ****. Going to score a decent number of goals but ruin more than he brings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here