Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ronaldo is crying again

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Funny to see that he was being booed every time he touched the ball this evening, I was wondering who was responsible, the French, English fans with tickets, neutrals or the Portuguese themselves. I somehow feel that he will get a hostile reception at every game next season, maybe even at Old Trafford, footy fans are notoriously fickle and have very long memories.

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
713750800be.jpg

:clap2: :salute:

Seagull Stew

I have just sent that picture around in an email headed "Conclusive proof that God DOES exist!".

Wonder how long it takes for anyone here to be forwarded it.:)

Stinkers Bridge

Jul 28, 2004
Buxted Harbour
Each time they showed a close up of Ronaldo last night, it made me realise how much the irritating cheating tosspot really does make my blood boil.

I was never a fan of his even before the world cup, all those pointless stepovers even when no-one is anywhere near him, but since this world cup (and I don't just mean the England game) I have to say to that I think I despise him with a real passion.

Even if he does leave Man Ure before the start of the season, he will surely end up playing a English club fairly soon in the European Cup. Hear's hoping that the little clunt gets everything he deserves.:p

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
His interview after the match sums up the guy.. he totally misses the point and the actions of his nation were disgraceful

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
He's going to get endless abuse at every ground he goes to next season.

Hurrah!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
No World Cup, no Real Madrid, and back to the slate grey skies of Blighty to get rained on week-in, week-out in Manchester and abused at every Premiership ground.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Hiney said:
All set for pre-season now Christiano you f***ing WANKER

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Morning Hiney

Get ready with the bricks..................................I used to like him before this World cup.............now i can see he is the biggest cheating, woosy, greasy, pretty boy big head,wanky cock sucking spoilt little shit faced cu............................................

thats ever played football in this country................................piss off cheat we never want to see you again:angry:

and relax:)

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Gully said:
Funny to see that he was being booed every time he touched the ball this evening, I was wondering who was responsible, the French, English fans with tickets, neutrals or the Portuguese themselves. I somehow feel that he will get a hostile reception at every game next season, maybe even at Old Trafford, footy fans are notoriously fickle and have very long memories.

Old trafford will be his worst nightmare....................he will never play there again

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
There was a massive cheer when he was came on screen dejected in the pub last night.....everyone in there was rooting for France. Justice was done in the end. :clap2:

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
Apparently it was the refs fault that Portugul lost last night

according to the Cheat

"Everyone who saw the match could see that the referee wasn't fair. "

"He should have shown yellow cards but he did not because Portugal is a small country. We just have to carry on working and then we will be a big country."

???

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Heffle Gull said:
Apparently it was the refs fault that Portugul lost last night

according to the Cheat

"Everyone who saw the match could see that the referee wasn't fair. "

"He should have shown yellow cards but he did not because Portugal is a small country. We just have to carry on working and then we will be a big country."

Pot calling the kettle black?

???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here