Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ronaldo has just scored again

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Whatever people think about Manchester United the CLUB, the TEAM is an absolute joy to watch when they are going forward.

Their bench tonight is Anderson, Tevez, Hargreaves, O'Shea, Kuszczuk - not bad!

They are and the only time a good player leaves is when they piss of the manager - live Japp Stam and Keane.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
He is the best in the world at the mo.
A midfielder who scores more than strikers
Great pace
Superb in the air
Takes a fantastic free kick
feet like michael flatley

Just fantastic

Totally agree with you. But why does he have to be such a f***ing wanker about it? If a dictionary had pictures, he'd feature under self-satisfied-egotistical-smug-wankchops.

PS - Watched the Everton game on MOTD, and I see Andy Johnson hasn't forgotten how to dive. How did the ref not book him for that?

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Me and the missus were watching the game on Sky and when he scored that free kick we looked at each other for a second, did that "Woohoo" thing you do when something really good happens and i just said, "f***ing hell that was class", then completely out of the blue the missus gawd bless her just looked at me and said, "Bobby f***ing Zamora". Now at the risk of sounding like a sexist patronising twat :jester:, not many women understand a moment like that! And double whammy I love it when she talks dirty!! :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here