Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ronaldo disallowed goal vs Spain

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Imagine if Steven Gerrard, John Terry or Rio had behaved like that. This place would be a mongfest

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Sublime piece of skill, followed by a cracking punchline - doesn't get any better :lolol:

Football_Friends

Aug 18, 2010
Oooop North.....Manchester
Unbelievable tekkers! Isn't part of what makes ronaldo so good as a footballer the fact he behaves like this. By that I mean if he wasn't like this, would he have the drive to be te very best which he undoubtedly is. Just thinking out loud.....

Football_Friends

Aug 18, 2010
Oooop North.....Manchester
Well I disagree. He shows alot of passion for what he does and strives to be the best at it. Not saying it's right btw, but I'd be more worried if he didn't have some reaction. If he didn't have this passion and drive then he'd be half the player he is. He just keeps getting better and better!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I can't access you tube at work so have embeddded it here for people in the same boat :thumbsup:

[YT]wKhhLod-J5E[/YT]

and to be fair to Ronaldo, in his boots I would have gone f***ing mental at Nani as well. what a total knobjockey.

That could have happened to anyone though, Nani was in the heat of the moment and cameras make it look like an amateur gaff - which is isn't.

What?! The ball was going in already, that was clear to everyone, especially Nani, who was running through into the middle of the goal. I suspect that Ronado would have been just had pissed off at having his brilliant goal stolen by Nani had it actually been given. What a cheeky git.

This reminds me of a game I saw live at the Nou Camp, c2000. Barca vs Vallodolid and Figo was running rampant. He picked the ball up just inside his own half, ran at and beat two defenders before chipping it in from about 30 yards, only for the linesman to disallow it because Rivaldo was running in and attempted to head it (albeit he missed) from an offside position. The look on Figo's face was priceless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here