Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Romelu Lukaku & Vicente Rodríguez...best outcome?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Well Chelsea only bought him this year because it was the last chance to get him and have him count as a "home grown" player. Doubtful he's going too many games ahead of the players who will be in the forward three such as; Malouda, Mata, Drogba (when he's back fit) Torres, Anelka, Sturridge and Ramires in the next few months. And because he can't go out on loan to another Premier League club, so someone probably put all that together and figured Chelsea would rather him be playing in England but at the next level down.

First I've heard of it though.
Hopefully we wont see much more of malouda now that mata has arrived.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
From the Guardian Transfer Blog - yesterday...

So what's happening outside the Premier League? "Brighton, currently top of the Championship (forgive me - it makes me smile to write that...) are signing a striker today, according to Gus," writes Dan Coomber. "Problem is there are so many rumours about who it is - I've heard Billy Paynter, Luciano Becchio, Lukaku on loan (after his Stoke loan was blocked; imagine him in the Championship?!), Benik Afobe & Jordan Rhodes. Any ideas/news from your end?" I think Daniel Bogdanovic would be a perfect fit.

Sounds basically like someone there has been reading NSC :lolol: Nick Szcepnanik?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;4350505 said:
From the Guardian Transfer Blog - yesterday...

So what's happening outside the Premier League? "Brighton, currently top of the Championship (forgive me - it makes me smile to write that...) are signing a striker today, according to Gus," writes Dan Coomber. "Problem is there are so many rumours about who it is - I've heard Billy Paynter, Luciano Becchio, Lukaku on loan (after his Stoke loan was blocked; imagine him in the Championship?!), Benik Afobe & Jordan Rhodes. Any ideas/news from your end?" I think Daniel Bogdanovic would be a perfect fit.

Sounds basically like someone there has been reading NSC :lolol: Nick Szcepnanik?

:blush:

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here