Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Romantic meal???

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
one paston place and hotel du vin are both expensive (paston place very) but worth it. la fourchette is nice, and cheaper.

quentins is worthj considering, as is real eating co.

romantic? i'd go for due south (early evening) with a view of the sea. or better still, the regency.

wine her, dine her, 69 er as they say.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Mate, get a private chef to come round your house and cook for you. It's amazing, trust me (not that I've ever proposed!). He turns up with a silver service waiter, cooks five courses in your kitchen plus wine, then does all the washing-up b4 leaving. And it doesn't matter how crap your kitchen is.

Cost is only about £200 for all that, and the menu is chosen by you beforehand.

I used a bloke called David Cambridge a few years ago - can't remember his number sorry, try a web search - and we had the Lord Mayor of London's personal butler as the waiter. All that in a two-bed terrace in East London! The missus was well impressed.

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
BN11
Southover Street Seagull said:
What about The Gingerman? I have heard it is very good, they have one place in Norfolk Square and the other is in the hotel that you are staying in!!!!

Can highly recommend The Gingerman in Norfolk Square. Mrs Turnip took me there for lunch on my birthday last year. £70 with wine but worth every penny!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here