Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roll Call for Hassocks

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Excellent, may pop along with the Mrs then - watch that and the Spurs match, and when Spurs are losing I can claim I am a Hassocks fan first.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
¡Cereal Killer! said:
Would go but im skint :(

claim your an under 16 and its £2.50:)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
John Boy said:
I'm going :wave:

you will be denied entry me thinks - no dodgy hats allowed ;)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
John Boy said:
You won't be wearing yours then?

:D

my hat is sophisticated and style - plus no hassocks team has ever lost a game when that hat has been present at the beacon - on second thoughts, your hat must have witnessed more albion defeats than victories - please wear it

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
John Boy said:
I'll wear anything you like!

a velcro jump suit please - something thats easy to get off. ill give you a tour of the changing rooms if you like:love:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Uncle Buck said:
So is anyone actually going?

Well, there's a bar, possibly one or more high-value jackpot fruit machines, it's in easy scrounge-a-lift distance from Preston Park, possibly a last chance to see Henderson in action this season or any season or see Doug Loft in action for the first time this season or any season. What's not to like?

Last edited:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Tom Hark said:
Well, there's a bar, possibly one or more high-value-jackpot fruit machines, it's in easy scrounge-a-lift distance from from Preston Park, possibly a last chance to see Henderson in action for the last time this season or see Doug Loft in action for the first time this season. What's not to like?

Have you managed to scrounge a lift?

It is near the Jack and Jill, which has to be a better bet than the club bar...

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I've been the last two times our reserves have been there, and it was a good laugh then, so can't see why it would be any different tonight!:drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here