Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Non, je suis en vacance dans France

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Trotster said:
Ok, whos off to sunny blackpool next weekend??

Trotster
OAPDODGE
TEENAGEDODGE

:wave:

Good idea to book Youngdodge a single room Trotster.
Friday,Saturday night home sometime Sunday ready for Rushden on Monday,what a great weekend.:drink: :drink: :drink:

Last edited:

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
jmc said:
nah youngdodge and trotster are sharing a room among other things!:lolol: :lolol:

Any room between Mr and Mrs JMC ? thought you were only engaged,missed another wedding S**t.

Donny Osmond

Jul 6, 2003
Me.
Flying from heathrow to manchester sat morningand getting the train across to Blackpool. fly back sun afternoon:clap:

Yes, my good lady and I shall be taking the sea air that weekend in this somewhat gaudy town. I will be found on the balcony of the Imperial Hotel in my smoking jacket posing in a decadent fashion, where I may flick some ash from my cigarette holder on you as you pass along the street below like the worker ants that you are.

Last edited:

Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
Up on the train Friday, back Sunday. Dancing round coats in Yates's Wine Lodge compulsory.

:eek:

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
Re: Re: Roll call for Blackpool weekend!

oapdodge said:
Good idea to book Youngdodge a single room Trotster.
Friday,Saturday night home sometime Sunday ready for Rushden on Monday,what a great weekend.:drink: :drink: :drink:

Space for 1 more (in the car..)?!

Dandyman

In London village.
London Irish said:
Yes, my good lady and I shall be taking the sea air that weekend in this somewhat gaudy town. I will be found on the balcony of the Imperial Hotel in my smoking jacket posing in a decadent fashion, where I may flick some ash from my cigarette holder on you as you pass along the street below like the worker ants that you are.

Glad to see someone will be maintaining proper standards amidst all those frightful millworkers and their vulgar cavortings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here