• YES

Votes: 54 78.3%
  • NO

Votes: 15 21.7%

• Total voters

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I don't think he's a tosser. He gets criticised because he says what he thinks. He may get it wrong sometimes, but he 'gives it to you straight' and no messing, which is more than you can say of most pundits who sit safely behind their pay-check spurting out complete nothingness.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Alway had a lot of time for this bloke, he was one of a handful of players I can think of who could bums on seats. He also had a lot to do with the rise of football in the US. He says what he thinks and that's fair enough as far as I'm concerned.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Meade's_Ball said:
People who give it to you straight tend to be extremely thick. Funny that, innit.

So, you thick then Meade's_Ball ?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Meade's_Ball said:
Might be. Wouldn't be so bold/arrogant as to claim to know.

Damn, you didn't take the bait:lolol:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
In common with a lot of pundits, he just regurgitates a lot of reputation-based mis-information on a subject too wide for him to have a real grasp of it. I bet, for example, he thinks Dan Harding is a good player.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
the full harris said:
In common with a lot of pundits, he just regurgitates a lot of reputation-based mis-information on a subject too wide for him to have a real grasp of it. I bet, for example, he thinks Dan Harding is a good player.

I shouldnt think he's even heard of him

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
There's a Rodney Marsh in the block of flats next door to me. I dont think its the same one though! We keep getting electric bills!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
So it's a fact (despite my own opinion) Rodney Marsh is a wanker, 42 votes to 13

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
junior said:
For f*** sake who is this other dick head presenting the show??

He just said "Ossie Ardilles would be better off investing in the club NOW so he would make more money when we sell off the old ground".

What a COCK:shootself

That wasn't even the other presenter who said that, it was Macca, who does the sport, so should have bloody well known better.

Marsh is a dick and always has been in his pundit career. Always looking to make bold statements to try and seem 'controversial', whether it was slagging off a game, a team or a player, he always had to be more extreme than the others on Soccer Saturday. he's just a publicity junkie, getting his hair cut off after his Bradford comments were just typical him, all out for publicity for himself.

Complete arse.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Can't stand the guy.

He used to wind me up something chronic on Soccer Saturday- if ever Jeff Stelling or one of the other pundits were talking, Marsh could be guaranteed to let out an ear-piercing "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" from his side of the room, in order to focus the camera back on him.

When Stelling then said "well it sounds like a thriller at Goodison Park, so lets go over to Rodney again", Marsh would have to admit that in fact all that had happened was that Tim Cahill had won a throw in, or David Elleray had just held up the board indicating number 16 was to be replaced by number 21.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here